Thursday, January 13, 2011

Thursday Thirteen - 13 Sexy Quotes


I believe laughter has its place in the bedroom.

1. Before marriage, a girl has to make love to a man to hold him. After marriage, she has to hold him to make love to him. - Marilyn Monroe

2. Sex appeal is fifty percent what you've got and fifty percent what people think you've got.
- Sophia Loren


3. Women need a reason to have sex. Men just need a place.
- Billy Crystal

4. It isn't premarital sex if you have no intention of getting married.
- George Burns

5. Women might be able to fake orgasms, but men can fake a whole relationship.
- Sharon Stone

6. I wrote the story myself. It's about a girl who lost her reputation and never missed it.
- Mae West

7. Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. Yes is the answer.
- Anonymous

8. Any piece of clothing can be sexy, with a quietly passionate woman inside it.
- Anonymous

9. But seduction isn?t making someone do what they don?t want to do. Seduction is enticing someone into doing what they secretly want to do already.
- Waiter Rant

10. There are a number of mechanical devices which increase sexual arousal, particularly in women. Chief among these is the Mercedes-Benz 380SL.
- Lynn Lavner

11. Don't knock masturbation -- it's sex with someone I love.
- Woody



12 Good sex is like good Bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand.
- Mae West

13. A hard man is good to find.
- Mae West


Mary Quast is the author of the Soul Series and a fan of Mae West.

Check out Romantic Interludes to read 13 Reasons to Smile.

9 comments:

An Open Book said...

OK- I have to admit- I love Bill Crystal's the best for some sick reason...lol- great list Mary

Savanna Kougar said...

Mary, great list. Mae West is the woman!!!

Xakara said...

Mae West is my hero!

Happy TT,

~X
13 PsiCorps Terms

Virginia said...

I like number nine! :)

i beati said...

omg look at Sophia's waistline !!! sk

Unknown said...

I agree with Sophia. Some of it's attitude and fantasy. Good quote choices!

A. Catherine Noon said...

I love these! I really like Mae West. She's so spunky, in a time when spunk wasn't commonly revealed to outsiders (I suspect it was there, but under the surface).

Anonymous said...

These are awesome. I especially love #13. LOL. Happy Thursday!

Darla M Sands said...

Fabulous! Thank you for sharing. Happy TT!