Thursday, January 13, 2011

Thursday Thirteen - 13 Sexy Quotes

I believe laughter has its place in the bedroom.

1. Before marriage, a girl has to make love to a man to hold him. After marriage, she has to hold him to make love to him. - Marilyn Monroe

2. Sex appeal is fifty percent what you've got and fifty percent what people think you've got.
- Sophia Loren

3. Women need a reason to have sex. Men just need a place.
- Billy Crystal

4. It isn't premarital sex if you have no intention of getting married.
- George Burns

5. Women might be able to fake orgasms, but men can fake a whole relationship.
- Sharon Stone

6. I wrote the story myself. It's about a girl who lost her reputation and never missed it.
- Mae West

7. Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. Yes is the answer.
- Anonymous

8. Any piece of clothing can be sexy, with a quietly passionate woman inside it.
- Anonymous

9. But seduction isn?t making someone do what they don?t want to do. Seduction is enticing someone into doing what they secretly want to do already.
- Waiter Rant

10. There are a number of mechanical devices which increase sexual arousal, particularly in women. Chief among these is the Mercedes-Benz 380SL.
- Lynn Lavner

11. Don't knock masturbation -- it's sex with someone I love.
- Woody

12 Good sex is like good Bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand.
- Mae West

13. A hard man is good to find.
- Mae West

Mary Quast is the author of the Soul Series and a fan of Mae West.

Check out Romantic Interludes to read 13 Reasons to Smile.


Dawne Prochilo said...

OK- I have to admit- I love Bill Crystal's the best for some sick great list Mary

Savanna Kougar said...

Mary, great list. Mae West is the woman!!!

Xakara said...

Mae West is my hero!

Happy TT,

13 PsiCorps Terms

Virginia said...

I like number nine! :)

i beati said...

omg look at Sophia's waistline !!! sk

Bratty said...

I agree with Sophia. Some of it's attitude and fantasy. Good quote choices!

A. Catherine Noon said...

I love these! I really like Mae West. She's so spunky, in a time when spunk wasn't commonly revealed to outsiders (I suspect it was there, but under the surface).

Stephanie Bennett said...

These are awesome. I especially love #13. LOL. Happy Thursday!

Darla M Sands said...

Fabulous! Thank you for sharing. Happy TT!