Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sultry Sunday- Oily rubs and massage


"Let me warm up that oil, strip out of those clothes and lay down" Words to warm my heart, rev up my libido and make me obey your every command. When it comes to body massages I am a wimp. Offer me a massage, add in some warm oil and I am all yours.

To me the most seductive, relaxing and romantic gesture is a warm, oily massage. And not just on your back or shoulders- I mean an all over body massage. From the tips of your toes to top of your scalp.

Many times over the years my husband has given me the ultimate gift of massage. I would melt, become lifeless and love every minute of it.
What could possibly be more sensual, more erotic and lead to making love than a body massage combined with unconditional love. Nothing in my mind.

You don't need to have fancy scented essential oils to obtain the perfect massage either. Use your body butter, body lotion, baby oil or even mineral oil. Warm it up, drizzle it on and rub away.


Add in a rainy Sunday afternoon, a quiet house and I am so there. I'm just waiting for that special invitation.

5 comments:

Janie Simpson said...

I am so there with you on this one. Love, love, love massages. I need to find my man and get one.

Kayelle Allen said...

My dh has the best hands. And that's all I'm sayin'. ;o

Savanna Kougar said...

Dawne, Janie and Kayelle, you are lucky, lucky ladies.

I know no one will listen. However, while you don't need expensive essential oils... mineral oil, baby oil, etc. ARE NOT GOOD FOR YOUR HEALTH!!! They are toxic. Plus, many of the ingredients in body lotions, etc. can and do lead to health problems.

Mary Quast said...

I love it when my hubby gives me a massage. Oh, and olive oil is natural, edible, and very, very good for your skin. :)

An Open Book said...

Hmmmm....olive oil? Never thought of that one- thanks for advice Mary... now to find the man and bottle of oil