Yes everyone I am high off the fashion fumes of Sex and the City 2 today, absolutely enthralled by the shenanigans of our frolicsome foursome hitting the hotspots in Abu Dhabi. So today's list is about what I love about the latest from the SATC franchise...
1. Carrie's love of Big, Aidan and shoes is explored in this sequel. Chris Noth or John Corbett...can she really lose??
2. Camels are the new, 'must have' accessory
3. Samantha is as naughty and playful as ever...will she go back to Smith Jerrod, fall for a Danish playboy, or
take on the whole Australian soccer team? Or all three?
4. Speaking of Aussies, those close up crotch shots of those bad boys in briefs lounging by the pool were easy on the eyes
5. Having your own butler is decadent...and could be very dirty
6. Sheikh's are sexy and hot
7. Lasting love is beautiful and hookups are fun...this movie has both
8. These ladies are still bringing it 12 years later, and look awesome
9. Weddings... I won't tell you who
10. Only Samantha can show us how to rock menopause in style
11. Forget the clothes, the hair is also fabulous
12. Only Carrie can get away with wearing a crown
13. Miranda finally lets her hair down