Wednesday, April 19, 2017

It's all you baby...

IT'S HERE!

THE DARK AND DAMAGED HEARTS SERIES

BOOK 3

SEX, HEAT AND HUNGER: PART 1

JAMES AND EMMA

Amazon    Kobo    B&N     Itunes


“Thanks, and you look good enough to eat.” I rose up on my tippy toes and nipped at his jaw. He inhaled abruptly and then slapped my ass as he chased me into the kitchen.
“Oh, baby, don’t start something you don’t have time to finish.” His voice pitched low and threatening as he prowled after me. I opened the fridge to grab myself some orange juice, he pinned my body between his menacing frame and the closed fridge door. “I’ll take you right here in the kitchen I want you so badly. Can’t you tell?” His hips pushed into me, rubbing his ever-impressive hard-on into my pelvis.
I closed my eyes and bit my lips as the need to be dominated by his body surged through me, blood beginning to boil with lust, wetness pooling between my legs.
“You already took me this morning in the shower, where do you find the stamina?” I asked as he leaned his head into my neck, inhaling and running his nose along the vein that pulsed my hot-for-him blood.
“It’s all you, baby. You make me hard all the time. If I could fuck you every minute of every day, I would.”
“Well, we’ll have to get up earlier in the morning then if we’re going to work morning glory into our routine.”

“Or you quit your job, I retire, and we stay home all day, every day, and fuck like rabbits. Just screw until we pass out or die. What a way to go, eh?” 

Amazon    Kobo    B&N     Itunes



No comments: