Wednesday, February 23, 2011

To my menage of friends- erotic friends that is- Thank you

Over the past few years I've met some of the nicest people I'm thrilled to call my friends. I haven't met a single one of them...yet. I'm hoping to this June at the
7th Annual Reader & Author Get Together from Lori Foster, Dianne Castell, Linda Keller in Cincinnati the first weekend of June.

Some of my friends that will be there- Secret Cravings Publishing publisher Beth Walker, fellow erotic romance authors Jennifer Jakes, Trinity Blacio, Shiloh Walker, Layla Hunter, Kim Killion, Paige Tyler, J.A. Saare, Missy Martine...the list goes on and on. I will be in erotic romance author haven, ecstasy, euphoria...ok, I'll stop.

But back to friends-

All the RWBB authors and bloggers- I may have never met you...but we have a connection- I feel close to you and appreciate all the help you've passed along to me, all the advice you've willing given me and all the times you thanked me. Love you all- you're the blog group that gave me the break I needed.

All the SCP authors that I've come to know, appreciate and love you like family (well, actually more than family- we all have THOSE family members we'd rather not talk about, LOL).

Thanks to all of you I have spread my wings, expanded my writing and succeeded in life where I never thought I could.

Kisses to all of you-

2 comments:

Savanna Kougar said...

Dawne, kisses. Have a wonderful time. I hear Lori Foster's is a great time and a great opportunity.

An Open Book said...

I'm so looking forward to the conference