Friday, February 18, 2011

Flirty Friday - Worst Pick-Up Lines



Guys who use corny pick-up lines are usually not the brightest light bulbs in the chandelier, and unless you want every girl you pick up to think you're a moron, don't use these lines. Yes, they're sometimes funny and they are usually clever, but they won't get you anywhere.

1. Was your father a thief? 'Cause someone stole the stars from the sky and put them in your eyes.

2. Can I borrow a quarter? ["What for?"] I want to call my mom and tell her I just met the woman of my dreams.

3. Damn, if being sexy was a crime, you'd be guilty as charged!

4. Do you have a map? Because I just keep getting lost in your eyes!

5. Somebody better call God, cuz heaven's missing an angel!

6. Excuse me; can you empty your pockets? I believe you have stolen my heart.

7. Are you religious? Cause you are the answers to all my prayers.

8. My love for you is like the universe... never-ending!

9. I must be a snowflake, 'cuz I've fallen for you.

10. When God made you, he was showing off.

11. Hi, I'm Mr. Right. Someone said you were looking for me.


What have been some of the worst pick up lines you've ever heard?

4 comments:

Savanna Kougar said...

Those were great examples, Mary.

Not many cheesy pickup lines in my life... I'm from the 'what's your sign?' generation.

Vivien Jackson said...

Oh, *wince*

Cara Bristol said...

The thing about a "line" is that is demonstrates that the man is not interested the woman as a individual; he's just looking to get laid. Any port in storm!

William Kendall said...

Oh, those are cheesy. Ick!