Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Love, Passon and Power: Part 1 - Office Quickie Excerpt

Love, Passion and Power: Part 1

Now Available for Purchase!

The Story Begins...

Book 1 of 10
The Dark and Damaged Hearts Series

Ten hearts, ten books, ten years...
“Now, you really didn’t dress appropriately for an afternoon quickie, did you? Shorts? How the hell am I supposed to get all up in your business inconspicuously?” He pulled at the waistband of my grey dress shorts.
            “Life isn’t as convenient as TV makes it out to be. Sometimes you actually have to take your clothes off to get busy, not just hike things up, unzip and move some underwear to the side,” I joked, standing up and provocatively unbuttoning my pleated shorts but making sure to leave the black pumps on, just for good measure. I was wearing a hot pink lace thong and his eyes nearly popped out of his head when he saw it.
            “Are these new?” he asked dipping a finger into the waist and pulling me close so I straddled him again.
His hands came up and he pushed my blouse off my shoulders letting it float to the ground. My bra was next, a plain white cotton number that added a bit of sex appeal but not a trashy look when beneath my blouse. It joined my shirt in a heap on the floor leaving me almost completely naked in his office, with my thighs on either side of his muscular legs and his ever-present erection pressing my core.
            “Ah, just a little something I found the other day while shopping with Lex.” I rocked my hips into his and a low and feral moan echoed through his body. “So it would seem we have fixed the clothing situation on my end, but…ah —” He pressed his cock against me and a sudden rush of pleasure ran through me. “You Mr. Williams, you are not properly dressed for an afternoon quickie.”
 I loosened his tie and unbuttoned the first three buttons of his white dress shirt, pulling the hem loose from his pants and sliding my hands beneath so I could run my fingers along his growing abs. He loved it when I grazed my fingernails along his skin. I was forever being asked for back-scratches. I finished off the buttons and let the shirt fall open.
His eyes closed and his head lolled back against the headrest and to the side, while a small smile danced across his lips. I made quick work of his belt and zipper and, with a small smile at the Batman boxers, I released his engorged length. It sprang free and rested against his belly with an audible thwack, a pearly bead of pre-cum already glistening on the dark purple crown.
 I was already sopping wet, the shear anticipation of it all was enough to get my engine going. But before I could lift up and position myself on top of Justin he dipped a finger between my folds, pushing my underwear to the side as two fingers found their way inside me while his thumb pressed and drew delightful little circles around my already swollen clit. 



A West Coast baby born and raised, and married to her high school sweetheart, with a spirited toddler and a fluffy dog, Whitley spends her days making food that gets thrown on the floor, vacuuming Cheerios out from under the couch and making sure that the dog food doesn't end up in the air conditioner. But when nap time comes and it's not quite wine o'clock, Whitley sits down, avoids the pile of laundry on the couch, and writes.
A lover of all things decadent; wine, cheese, chocolate and spicy erotic romance, Whitley brings the humorous side of sex, the ridiculous side of relationships and the suspense of everyday life into her stories. With mommy wars, body issues, threesomes, bondage and role playing, these books have everything we need to satisfy the curious kink in all of us.


Whitley had lots of releases coming out this year, so be sure to follow her on FB, Instagram, Twitter and visit her website to stay up-to-date on upcoming releases, freebies and .99cent deals.

Don’t forget to Subscribe to her Newsletter too! Click Here!

Find Whitley Here:

Buy Links -

No comments: