Tuesday, February 28, 2017

It's Release Day!! Woot Woot!


Love, Passion and Power: Part 2

Now Available for Purchase!

Amazon     B&N     Kobo     Itunes

The Story Begins...

Book 2 of 10
The Dark and Damaged Hearts Series

Ten hearts, ten books, ten years...




Chapter 1 
Excerpt
            “So, can you tell me about your first consensual time?” Justin asked later that evening. “You know, the first time you agreed to have sex with another man? How old were you? Was there a woman present?”
He was massaging my shoulders as we sat in the giant soaker tub of the en suite bathroom. Jerry and Maureen claimed that they were exhausted and had retired to bed almost immediately after we’d gotten home, meanwhile, Justin had grabbed a bottle of scotch and two glasses and run us the most luxurious bath, complete with vanilla scented candles and soft music.
I could feel his erection lying against the top of my buttocks but chose to ignore it for now. It would come and go for a while and when I felt like using it if it wasn’t already hard it would spring to life in seconds. That was one of the greatest things about him; he was always ‘up’ for it, always ‘up’ for anything really, ‘try anything once’ seemed to be his motto.
I craned my next around to look at him and gauge his reaction but then faced forward, maybe my story was best told without eye contact.
            I took a deep breath. “Well, I was eighteen and it was with my friend Ravi. My best friend in high school was Becca, we were pretty much inseparable and had started secretly sleeping together at around sixteen. We knew we liked boys and girls but were too nervous to get anywhere near a penis, so we just had sex with each other. But then we started to get curious and didn’t want to graduate as virgins, even though I already wasn’t but Becca didn’t know that. She does now. But as a kid, I kept my rape a complete and total secret from everyone. Kids gossip and spread rumors, and I just didn’t want it getting out and into the wrong hands.”
He made a low rumbling noise in his throat. “Understandable.”
“Anyway,” I went on, “one of our really good friends Ravi Pander, a gorgeous six-foot-four Indian boy, with long eyelashes, big brown eyes and the kindest heart, was also a virgin and the three of us talked about ‘just getting it over with’.
“Ravi was kind of shy, even though he had a lot of friends. He was captain of the basketball team and had actually been awarded a full scholarship to CalTech for computer science, he was… is ridiculously smart. Anyway…” I closed my eyes as Justin squirted shampoo into his hands and started lathering my hair, his hands were magic. The tension of the day started to melt away with the pop of each bubble.
“Anyway… as I was saying, the three of us decided to have sex together, we asked Ravi if he would be interested in a threesome with us and really… what eighteen-year-old boy wouldn’t jump at the chance to full-fill a scenario they’ve been masturbating to on the internet for five years? And it was great, I felt safe… not only because Ravi was a friend but also because Becca was there and because I had taken control of my own sexuality and had finally gotten to choose when I had sex with a man.”
            He began dropping feather light kisses on my shoulder. “That’s great baby, I’m glad it was so enjoyable for you. Where are they now, Ravi and Becca?”
            “They got married, believe it or not. We ended up having sex quite a few times the three of us. Ravi was very good and really came out of his shell, it’s like he became this whole different person, confident and charismatic, like night and day from the moment he got his first blowjob. Ha!”
            “And they live here?”
            I shook my head. “No. Becca followed Rav to California after high school. She got into modeling and now they live in San Francisco. After a while I realized that their sexual interests were a little too ‘out-there’ for me so I willingly backed off and let the kinky lovers have at it.”
            “Out there how?”
            “It started off pretty innocent in high school, some bondage, spanking, blindfolds. But I found out later that they’re big into the swinging lifestyle, they go to a lot of fetish parties and have worked their way up in the BDSM community. He drags her naked ass around on a leash and collar at these things, and she loves it.”
            “Really?”
            I lifted one shoulder, while closing my eyes. His fingers on my scalp were hypnotic. “Yeah. They invited me to come visit one weekend a few years ago to see what happened at the parties, and I thought, sure, what the hell? And while I was there we indulged in some nostalgia and had few pretty fun nights. But the party was something else. They did a bondage demonstration where he had her blindfolded, gagged and bound to a St. Andrew’s Cross, and then flogged her until she came. And then there were the fetish and fantasy rooms. A room was full of men with foot fetishes who were dying to rub your feet. I must admit I indulged in that one, even let a guy come on my feet, boy was he grateful.”
            “Did you try anything else at the party?” he asked as he grabbed the shower nozzle and started rinsing my hair. I tilted my head back and closed my eyes again, relishing the feel of the warm water, how wonderful it felt as it cascaded down my skin like a caress.
            “Would it change your opinion of me if I had?” I opened one eye and looked at him.
            “No.” He smiled. “As you can probably tell, I’m hard as a fucking rock back here so I’m obviously not turned off by the fact that you went to a sex party. I’m just curious. You’re a hell of a lot wilder than I am, but I’m not against exploring, trying new things and expanding my sexual proclivities.” What’s he talking about? I’m not wild at all.
            I let out a small laugh and closed my eyes again as he started working the conditioner into my hair. “I eventually felt comfortable enough with the people and incredibly turned on by the whole damn thing that I did try a few things. In one room another couple joined Ravi, Becca and I, they were probably in their early thirties and to this day I still don’t know their names. Becca and I had sex with the man, nothing too kinky, just straight up threesome stuff, while his wife sucked Ravi off through women’s pantyhose as he watched in the corner. You’d never know it to look at him but Ravi is a kinky fucker.”
            “So is this something you still do from time to time?”
            “No, no.” I shook my head. “It was just an adventure like any other. I thought, what the hell, why not? So I did it, had some fun, made some memories, got out of my comfort zone, and I don’t regret it. But I haven’t been back in a few years. I’m really not that wild Justin.”
            “Do you want to do it again?”
            I spun around to look at him. “Is it something you’re interested in?”
            He cocked his head to the side and scrunched up his face in thought. I smiled at how adorable he looked. “I hadn’t really thought about it until you started talking about it just now, but it sounds interesting. I could probably stand to be a little raunchier in the sack… or out of the sack, if these parties don’t have any beds at them. But for the record, you’re definitely wilder than me. Just because you had never had sex with a man alone, or anal sex before you met me, does not mean you haven’t had your share of kinky adventures. You’re a little sexual deviant, baby, and I love it.”
He reached around and tweaked my nipple. I squeaked but then melted into his hand.
“If you could score us an invite to a party with them I wouldn’t object to going. Try anything once, that’s my motto… except for the pantyhose thing, that sounds weird.”
            I gave him a stern look, my eyes boring into his and driving home the seriousness of the situation. “Well if you ever meet Ravi you have to feign ignorance, this is all supposed to be very hush-hush.”
            “Does he wear them out, like under his pants, even when he’s not at the parties?” he asked as he started rinsing out the conditioner.
            I rolled my eyes. Suddenly worried that I’d betrayed Ravi’s confidence and Justin was going to treat my friend like some perverted weirdo if the two ever met. “I’m not sure,” I finally said. “I wouldn’t assume so but who knows?”
            “Do they have any kids?”
            “A daughter, Aria, she’s two and Becca is pregnant with another and due any day now, I think it’s another girl.” I pulled my thumb out from between my teeth. “They’re wonderful people, Justin, don’t judge one part of their lifestyle and write them off as freaks. He’s a gazillionaire philanthropist and she is a model turned mom, turned entrepreneur. She even has her own line of maternity clothing.”
            “I’m not,” he said, holding his hands up in surrender. “I’m sure they’re very nice people and I won’t judge them until I meet them. But when one of the first things you tell me about someone is that he likes to get sucked off while wearing women’s lingerie, the mind starts to wonder and wander…”
            “Well, just reserve judgment until after you’ve met them. And forget I ever mentioned the whole women’s pantyhose thing, okay?”
            He chuckled low behind me and gave my butt a naughty little pinch. “Yes, ma’am.”
            I motioned for us to switch spots to that I could wash his hair. The shuffle was a bit awkward and I felt like I was hiding behind Poseidon himself, big and muscular —and god-like, a true force of nature to be reckoned with. But eventually we made it work without causing a tsunami and I started to massage his scalp. He let out a moan of satisfaction and sank back against my breasts.
            He groaned in delight. “I love my pillows…”
            “So now that you know all about my ‘first-time’ and who it was with, it’s your turn. Tell me, who ‘deflowered’ the Dark Knight, the insatiable sex machine that is Justin Williams?”
            “You really want to know?” His body had become a little rigid as if he were kind of reluctant divulging his secret. Was he worried I wouldn’t approve? Had it been consensual? Oh god, how could I think that? Of course, it had been. Justin isn’t the type to take a woman by force. He has women throwing themselves at him daily, he’d never have to resort to assault to get laid.  
            “Yeah… tell me.”
            “It was my science teacher in high school. Miss Munroe. I was sixteen and she was twenty-four. I seduced her.” Suddenly the song Mrs. Robinson started playing in my head.
            He contorted his big torso around to gauge my reaction, and I must admit I was pretty shocked, but then Amy’s comment about older women came flying back and I sobered up. Ah, so this was probably the root of his interests.
I quickly thought of something to say as he was staring at me, waiting for an answer. “Did you get her fired?”
            “What?” His eyes went wide. “No, of course not! I was young but wasn’t so stupid to ruin a good thing by bragging about it to my friends. We kept it a secret.”
            “So then it happened more than once?” I guess my expression had softened enough that he thought it okay to turn back around and face forward. I continued to massage his scalp but my mind was a million miles away. He’d seduced his teacher!
            “It went on for a while. Her apartment was really close to the school and because she had a spare block after lunch I rearranged my schedule to match, and we’d go back to her place and fuck like animals. She taught me everything. How to not explode the moment a chick takes her top off, eating out, and foreplay. I mean she’d found her forte, she was a wonderful teacher, be it science or sex, the woman knew how to educate.”
            “So… so… so did you not have any girlfriends in high school?” I was stammering, this was so not the response I had been anticipating. “Tilt your head back so the soap doesn’t run in your eyes.” He did as he was told and I turned on the water.
            “Yeah but nothing lasted more than a few months.”
            “And all the while, were you still sleeping with your teacher?”
            “No, we’d take a break once in a while. But I think part of the reason why my relationships ended so quickly was because the high school girls didn’t know what they were doing in bed and I got bored. Sonia had other boyfriends too. But she didn’t care so much about the whole ‘not cheating thing’ like I did. One time her boyfriend almost caught me, I had to hide in the closet for an hour until he decided to go have a shower.”
            “And you didn’t feel bad about being ‘the other man’?”
            “I was sixteen and fucking a twenty-four-year-old, I had morals and a conscious but I wasn’t a saint. What she decided to do with her relationships was her business. If she’d wanted to stop I would have but she called me over. I got hard just seeing her name come up on the call display for Christ sakes. What was I to do, say ‘no’ and then go beat off to a Hustler?”
            “No,” I said with a sheepish grin. “I guess not.”
            “Are you judging me? Do you think less of me because I nailed my teacher?” His voice had taken on a defensive tone. “Because I don’t judge you for taking part in some kinky swingers shit with whips and chains.”
            “I was neither whipped nor chained, thank you. And no, of course, I’m not judging you. I had just hoped that for at least one of us our first time could have been romantic and somewhat normal or conventional, where we were in a loving relationship and it was all awkward and wonderful. I guess it just kind of makes me sad.”
            “Well if it’s any consolation, my first time was incredibly awkward and wonderful, I just wasn’t in love.”
            “Have you ever been?”
            “What… in love? You mean besides with you?”
            “Yeah.”
            He spun back around to face me; water droplets falling provocatively down his chiseled chest. My eyes followed the drops, past his pecs, between his abs and disappearing down beneath the bubbles to where what I’m almost certain, was a raging hard-on. I couldn’t help myself and I licked my lips at the thought of it. “No. Well maybe. I’ve never felt about anyone the way I feel about you, so I don’t think I have been. Have you?”
            I shook my head. “I don’t think so. I’ve never been in a relationship for longer than a few months, so probably not.
            “So I guess in a way then,” he said, scooping me up to place me on his lap, I shifted and shimmied until I was straddling him, the tip of his cock, bobbing enticingly against the apex of my thighs, “our first time is with each other, together.”
            I wrinkled my nose in confusion.
            “I mean neither of us are virgins, not by any stretch of the imagination.” He grinned when I rolled my eyes. “But we’re both virgins at love and it’s awkward and wonderful in its own way. Don’t you think?”
            I smiled, loving the corny but thoughtful idea. He leaned forward and rubbed his nose against mine and then kissed the top of my head. I wrapped my arms around his neck and lifted up, sliding back down slowly until he was sheathed inside of me. He raised his eyebrows in query; we weren’t using any protection.
            “We’ll pull and pray like we did before at your cabin,” I said, winking. “You can finish in my mouth.” He flashed me a salacious grin before he buried his face in my chest and began rooting for a nipple.



A West Coast baby born and raised, and married to her high school sweetheart, with a spirited toddler and a fluffy dog, Whitley spends her days making food that gets thrown on the floor, vacuuming Cheerios out from under the couch and making sure that the dog food doesn't end up in the air conditioner. But when nap time comes and it's not quite wine o'clock, Whitley sits down, avoids the pile of laundry on the couch, and writes.
A lover of all things decadent; wine, cheese, chocolate and spicy erotic romance, Whitley brings the humorous side of sex, the ridiculous side of relationships and the suspense of everyday life into her stories. With mommy wars, body issues, threesomes, bondage and role playing, these books have everything we need to satisfy the curious kink in all of us.


Whitley had lots of releases coming out this year, so be sure to follow her on FB, Instagram, Twitter and visit her website to stay up-to-date on upcoming releases, freebies and .99cent deals.

Don’t forget to Subscribe to her Newsletter too! Click Here!

Find Whitley Here:

Buy Links -
Amazon     B&N     Kobo     Itunes




No comments: