Bubble wrap and massage oil
The nightstand of an erotic romance author must have thrilling assortment of goodies, right? Maybe not. Here are thirteen things I have in my nightstand right now.
1. Fat calipers
2. Measuring tape (goes along with the fat calipers. Get your mind out of the gutter. I don’t measure THAT)
3. A photo from our trip to Puerto Vallarta seven years ago that I thought made me look fat, so I hid it. Looking at it again, I was right.
4. Massage oil
5. A few pens
6. Bubble wrap
7. Swiss army knife
8. A remote control for a TV we no longer have
9. A stack of old baseball cards
10. Cassette tape on anti-procrastination
11. Business cards from when I worked at the YMCA six years ago
What’s in your night-stand? I hope the contents are more exciting than mine.
Becca Simone writes erotic romance for The Wild Rose Press, where her characters lead far sexier lives than she does. Her Halloween story, Midnight Treat, is available now. You can find out more about her at her website.