Sunday, September 5, 2010

Sultry Sunday- My Favorite Threesome

Yes I'm sure by the title of this blog, your minds have wandered down the path of sex, erotic scenes and lots of flesh.

Imagining multiple limbs entwined. Hell, just imagine multiples.

Body fluids being swapped. Sex. Sex. And more sex.

Two men and woman. Two women and a man. The possibilities are endless.

But alas, the truth comes out...no sex on this Sunday (at least in my blog post).

My three favorite pastimes, of course after making love to the one I love with passion filled eyes, sweet whispers and...oops, getting off track again. It's hard (no pun intended) to keep my mind off of sex, making love, romance, passion, erotic thoughts, whipped topping...damn, there I go again.

Back to the topic of this blog.

My favorite threesome on a typical Friday night is sitting with my laptop writing, sipping a glass or two of wine to loosen the thoughts and listening to my playlist. The wine gets the 'creative' juices flowing while the rhythm of Nickelback, Godsmack or Theory of a Deadman keeping my fingers tapping the keyboard.

So ladies, hwo do you get your creative juices flowing? Share your little writing secrets...we won't tell.

4 comments:

Gem Sivad said...

I go for a long ride. Sometimes it's hot and sweaty, sometimes it's just an easy pace.

Moving flesh under flesh,heat from another body, and thoughts channeled from one mind to another opens up the pores and lets all kinds of wonderful ideas flow.

Yep, a long hard ride--I recommend it. ;)

An Open Book said...

Oh yeah...I love long, HARD rides...really clears the mind

Savanna Kougar said...

Oooooh, a long hard ride... now, you're making me sweat and want.

I had another comment in mind, but forget about it.

Vivien Jackson said...

Traffic. No kiddin. The longer I sit in traffic, the more plot twists I can untangle in my brain. Hooray for crappy public transportation in Texas.