Wednesday, March 21, 2018

#Freebook #Xcerpt #NSFW #Romcom #Alpha Love, Passion and Power: Part 1 #billionaireromance







He was her new beginning; she was his undoing...

He was her new beginning; she was his undoing...

When personal trainer Kendra Black saw millionaire Justin Williams walk through her door all she saw was money and a practiced swagger. A man who’s used to getting what he wants, especially when it comes to women. But Kendra is startled to realize that there is more to Justin than meets the eye, he’s kind and funny and brilliant, and she wants him, desperately. Unable to resist Kendra or her fiery spirit and zest for life, right from the start, Justin pursues her, only her troubled childhood holds her back. She’s been running from love for so long, she doesn’t know how to stop and let it catch up.

Elated when Kendra finally gives into their attraction, Justin jumps in with both feet, only his hectic and demanding life continues to interfere, and Kendra’s past comes creeping back and the two are tested. When the couple embarks on a daring, passionate and physical adventure, Justin discovers Kendra’s secrets and fears while exploring and uncovering his own wild and dark desires.

WARNING- Although not a menage book, this book does contain scenes with f/f/m sex.


About this book:
Genre: Contemporary Erotic Romance
Length: Novel
HEA/HFN: Yes, HFN
Series & Book #: The Dark and Damaged Hearts Series, Book 1
Standalone: Yes

Heat Level (Steamy, Explicit, Scorching): Explicit-scorching
Kink Level (None, Mild, Med, High): Med
Alpha Male: Yes
Multiple Partners: Yes, some FFM scenes, but the mostly MF
The Dark and Damaged Hearts Series

Book 1: Love, Passion and Power: Part1 -Available NOW
Book 2: Love, Passion and Power: Part2 - Available NOW
Book 3: Sex, Heat and Hunger: Part 1-Available NOW
Book 4: Sex, Heat and Hunger: Part 2- Available NOW
Book 4.5: Hot & Filthy: The Honeymoon - Available NOW
Book 5: True, Deep and Forever: Part1- Available NOW
Book 6: True, Deep and Forever: Part2- Available NOW
Book 7: Hard, Fast and Madly: Part 1- Coming Fall 2018
Book 8: Hard, Fast and Madly: Part 2-Coming Winter 2018
Book 9: Raw, Fierce and Awakened: Part 1 - Coming 2019
Book 10- Raw, Fierce and Awakened: Part 2 - Coming 2019


Excerpt
“So, about that little freckle,” Justin said, wrapping his arms around my waist from behind and kissing my neck. Dragging the straps of my dress down my shoulders. I closed my eyes at the intoxicating feeling of his delicate touch, instinctively pushing my backside into his pelvis. He was ready, so ready!
“Mhmm,” I hummed. “I don’t know about you, but I could use a shower… I feel a little dirty.”
“Oh but baby, I like you dirty. But I also like the way you think.”
 I grabbed his hand and led him to the bathroom. Turning on the water and letting it get warm I started to slowly undressed him, taking extra caution and extra time to brush the backs of my fingers along the front of his shorts, feeling his steely length. He helped me by removing his shirt over his head, and then, wonderfully, all that was left was his Iron Man boxers.
I let him slide the straps of my dress further down my arms until it landed in a yellow pool at my feet. I’d worn a front-clasp bra, and his eyes ignited as he flicked the clasp, and my breasts sprang free. He knelt down and pulled at the hem of my lacy peach briefs and slid them down my legs. Humming softly, with a Cheshire Cat-like grin, he leaned forward and started dropping soft, warm kisses up the insides of my thighs and eventually on my lips. His tongue snaked its way between my folds and found my clit. Little licks and sucks brought me close to the brink and suddenly, I let out a soft cry as the orgasm swept through me unannounced. Like a tornado, it had whipped through my body rendering me limp and boneless. Peeling off his boxers he gently lifted me into the tub, helping me stand up straight and get a steady footing.
“Let me scrub your back,” Justin said while brushing my damp hair over my shoulder and gently nipping my nape until shivers of need went coursing down my spine.
I heard him squeeze the body wash onto the bath pouf and work it into lather; I leaned against him, feeling his erection against me from behind. He washed my back for a few minutes but soon my mouth was watering for the taste of him, so I turned around letting the water sluice over my body and wash the suds away.
He was gorgeous.
His newly toned body glistened beneath the water droplets while tiny beads of dew hung from his eyelashes and untamable locks. My breath caught in my chest for a second as I took in this menacingly attractive man. Not only did he possess my body in ways I’d never thought possible but he was also starting to possess my mind and… my heart. I knelt down, smiling shyly as I stroked him to the base and back, licking the shiny, bulbous crown lightly while cupping his soft balls in my other hand and gently tugging.
Ordinarily, I’m not a fan of the head push or having a guy guide my head onto his cock. I figure I know what I’m doing and will get there in my own time. But when Justin cupped my head between his hands to guide me onto his shaft I felt my nipples tighten and my pussy clench. I took him to the back of my throat immediately and continued to deep throat and swallow, only to pull out to the tip and stroke him with my hand. I continued the pattern until he was a bundle of panting and breathless nerves and bucking his hips into my face, pre-cum dribbling on my tongue.
“I… I’m going to come baby… oh fuck… oh… oh… oh God. Fuck yes!” He grabbed my hair in his hands and forced me onto his cock even further, choking me with his semen as it squirted down my throat.
Suddenly, it hit me. With any other man I would have panicked at the force and hit the ground running as fast as I could in the opposite direction, but with Justin, I didn’t have the same fight-or-flight response. I’d trusted him enough with the truth, and I knew he wouldn’t hurt me. I loved the need he had for me and my need for him was growing in return.
I stood up and licked my lips smiling. I hardly had a moment to blink the water out of my eyes, though, before I was pinned against the bathroom wall, his lips on me, claiming my mouth in an endless stream of torrid kisses. Big, capable hands roamed across every inch of my body, caressing my breasts and pulling my nipples until they ached and screamed out for more, for everything, for Justin. Always for Justin.




No comments: