Thursday, October 7, 2010
Thirsday 13 - Find Time For Sex
In a recent weekly poll, statistics showed that most people believed a typical couple should have sex three times a week if not every day. How does this compare to you and your significant other?
If you feel you'd like to improve the amount of sensual time you spend with your partner here are a few ideas to help you!
1. Make it a point to go to bed at least an hour to a half-hour before you normally do.
2. If you're a morning person, try getting up an hour to half-hour earlier.
3. On days you have an hour or so lunch or mid-day break, meet each other at home or at a hotel for a fun quickie!
4. When you or your partner comes home, don't speak to them. Just grab their hand, drag them to the bedroom (or stay where you are) and make love.
5. Take your showers together.
6. Order out for dinner and make love before your food arrives.
7. While your children are taking a nap or engrossed watching a movie, steal your partner away and make love.
8. Hire a housekeeper to free up "needless" time.
9. Take a "sick" day from work and spend the day recovering together! (My personal fav!)
10. Clean the house together while sipping wine, and then relax.
11. Go for a drive and park. Just be careful not to get caught.
12. Send your kids off to a sports event with an older child, friend or relative. That will give you at least 2-3 hours alone.
13. Whenever you're alone together... make love!