Thursday, July 29, 2010

Thursday Thirteen - 13 places and things to do for the summer...

This week's Thursday Thirteen is all about places and things I’ve done or still plan to do for the summer.

1.) Zoo – Love visiting to see the new babies.

2.) Aquarium- All those pretty creatures in the water. It is magical.

3.) Museum – Love seeing the history.

4.) Water Park – Seeing my family get all excited is priceless.

5.) Beach- Getting wet in this heat is a must.

6.) Visiting family- Hanging out with my family. Chatting, eating and merriment..

7.) A Candy Bar – Lots of yummy treats to eat.

8.) Dinner with friends – Will be hanging with friends and having a great meal.

9.) Lots of Movies- Have been and will be spending time enjoying lots of movies I want to see.

10.) The Park- As nice stroll in the park.

11.) Shoe Shopping- Shoes is one of my weakness.

12.) Bag Shopping – Another weakness. Ahhh pretty bags.

13.) Bookstore – Books… ahhh... wonderful books. My weakness. I have a lot of buying to do.

What are some of the things you plan to do for the summer?



****

Taige Crenshaw is a multi-published author with books available at Ellora's Cave Publishing, Liquid Silver Books, Loose Id, and Total-E-Bound. Taige has been enthralled with the written word from time she picked up her first book. It wasn’t long before she started to make up her own tales of romance. With novels set in today, in alternate dimensions, or in the future she writes with adventure, fun sassy heroine’s, and sexy hero’s. Always hard at work creating new and exciting places Taige can be found curled up with a hot novel with exciting characters when she is not creating her own. Join her in the fun, frolic, interesting people and far reaches of the world in her novels. You can find out more about Taige at her website: http://www.taigecrenshaw.com/ or blog: http://www.taigecrenshaw.com/blog.

3 comments:

Savanna Kougar said...

Oh, great summer fun. I'm just mainly enjoy all the nature and critters around me... birds, butterflies, squirrels...

Christa Paige said...

Oh, an ice cream shop. A yummy two scoop cone is paired nicely with a walk at the beach.

Kayelle Allen said...

I've been enjoying a quiet hour sitting on the porch with a glass of tea and a good book. It's shady there, and the afternoon breeze is lovely. Our neighborhood has many large trees, so there is always birdsong. Our house is on a cul de sac so no traffic except whoever lives further up the block. Just a perfect way to beat the heat and sneak in some quiet "me" time. I've also done a couple of "tea parties" with my two granddaughters (6 & 9 next month). We made cookies last week, I fixed lavender tea (and they had chocolate milk) and their 3 yr old brother behaved himself like a little angel for the whole thing. My daughter in law has a boy, so no interest in tea parties at their house. Instead, it's video games and puzzles. He's also 9 next month, and a new boy coming in Oct. The rest of the time, I'm writing and working on some art projects with photomanipulation. Relaxing, resting, staying out of the heat.