Sunday, May 23, 2010

Sultry Sunday - Movie Day



I love to curl up with my honey and watch movies. We are always popping in a new release but I have a secret love of old movies. In those classic flicks the lighting, the drama, the innuendos! Now when I watch those movies I not only find some sexy but also funny. Here's a little list of some of my favorites.

Contempt (1963)
PRIMARY SOURCE OF SEXINESS: Brigitte Bardot, cinematography by Raoul Coutard

Dr. Goldfoot and the Bikini Machine (1965)
PRIMARY SOURCE OF SEXINESS:sorry... can't stop the giggles


Valley of the Dolls (1967)
PRIMARY SOURCE OF SEXINESS: Sharon Tate

Diamonds Are Forever (1971)
PRIMARY SOURCE OF SEXINESS: who doesn't love James Bond and Sean Connery is hot!

Bluebeard (1972)
PRIMARY SOURCE OF SEXINESS: almost the whole cast is hot but Raquel Welch is classic

Butterfly (1982)
PRIMARY SOURCE OF SEXINESS: Pia Zadora

The Cook, the Thief, His Wife, and Her Lover (1989)
PRIMARY SOURCE OF SEXINESS: Food, color coding, sex, murder, torture and cannibalism are the exotic fare in this beautifully filmed but brutally uncompromising modern fable.

I'm off to crawl under a blanket with hubby and watch an sexy flick. We might make it to the end...

Check out my books & visit my website.

2 comments:

Savanna Kougar said...

Oh, great line up!

I have to say DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER tops my list... of course, Sean Connery as James Bond can top any list I have.

ladybirdrobi said...

I've been deprived, for most of them I've never seen or heard of and James Bond yes the men in most of them have been sexy but I don't care for the plots.