Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Cailin's Romance Immersion Therapy

Join Me in My Private Facebook Readers’ Group



I’ve redecorated my private Facebook group for the new year and made some changes in the group. It’s now Cailin’s Romance Immersion Therapy.
It will no longer be the place where I make my street team notifications. That communication will come exclusively from the Street Team Email List.
This group will be for my readers to have fun and get the latest inside scoop on what I’m writing including excerpts that come straight from “pen.”
I plan to hold events, offer exclusive giveaways, and make the coming year better through romance immersion therapy. Mark your notifications to all posts for the group, so you don’t miss out on anything.
In January I’ll be posting a curated collection of snow men pics. We’ll be voting on our favorite with the plan being to make him our February Valentine. (If I can identify him and find more pics.)

No comments: