Friday, June 2, 2017

#Read an #Xcerpt of ONLY HIM (An Obsessed Novella) by Jeanne St. James #Adult #Excerpt


Only Him (An Obsessed Novella)
By Jeanne St. James
Genre: Erotic Romance, Erotica, BDSM, Contemporary


Available NOW for 99¢ or FREE on Kindle Unlimited for a limited time!



This is not just a love story, it’s an obsession…

Sydney:

Never in my life did I think my high school obsession would move right next door. I’ve never wanted anyone but him. Reid Turner is my ultimate fantasy. And I still want him. Badly. When he watches me through my bedroom window taking matters into my own hands, things suddenly take a turn…

And now that I have him, I’m not letting him go.

Reid:

I never knew she existed and now I can’t get enough of her. She consumes me. When this night ends, there may not be anything left of me, she may own me completely. She my master and I her slave. In one way or another I will atone for never noticing her all throughout high school. I will gladly grovel at her feet to make up for what a fool I was.

Besides, who can turn down that luscious body of hers? Curves in all the right places, a mouth that could make a grown man cry, super responsive during sex, and none of my twisted desires so far have made her bat an eye. And did I mention? She lives right next door. She may be the perfect woman for me.

Note: All books in the Obsessed series are standalone novellas. It is intended for audiences over 18 years of age since it includes explicit sexual situations, including BDSM.


XCERPT:

-->
I assumed he was a pro at this. Boy, was I wrong. I fight back a nervous laugh and look at the crop in my hand. I could hurt this man without even trying. We need to come up with a system if he wants to continue.
The game of Red Light, Green Light from my childhood pops into my head. “Green, yellow, red. That’s what you’re going to use.” He nods and I’m tempted to rip off the blindfold to make sure he’s listening. “I want to hear you or I’m stopping this right now.”
“Yes. Red, green, yellow.”
I really don’t want to do anything to him where he has to yell “red” at me. I blow out a breath and study Reid Fucking Turner restrained in the middle of my bedroom floor, blindfolded, with hardened wax on his chest. A memory of the movie Misery flashes through me. I don’t want to be the crazy lady holding someone hostage against their will. Which is silly, since I know Reid consents and it’s his own toys I’m using on him. But still…
I don’t know what the hell I’m doing. However, I’m wet and I’m enjoying this as much as he seems to be. And if he wants me to continue…
“Tell me a color.”
“Green.”
“Lean forward, put your forehead on the carpet.”
He complies right away, using the strength in his abs to lower himself forward. His back curves, not giving me the access I need.
“Ass up.”
He shifts his knees back until his body becomes a straight angle from his forehead on the floor to his ass in the air. His knees have to be hurting by now. But I brush that thought away and concentrate on my task at hand instead.
With a flick of my wrist, I bring the crop down across his back and I’m the one who flinches this time. He remains as solid as a rock, so does his cock as it hangs between his thighs.
“You like that?” I ask.
“Yes.”
I hide my surprise. “You want more?”
“Please.”
“What color?”
“Green.”
I bring the riding crop down across his ass cheeks this time, the hardest I’ve hit him yet. I notice his skin swell to form a welt where I struck him. “What color?”
“Green.”
Fuck. I don’t want to hit him any harder, but I’m surprised how aroused all this makes me. I want to fuck him, not torture him. However, giving him the pleasure he desires makes me want him even more. I want to give him what he wants. Because I plan on him giving me what I need.
I strike him across the back of both thighs this time, narrowly missing his sac, and he makes a noise. “Color!” I yell a little panicked.
He hesitates for only a second. “Green.”
Fuck!
I bring the crop down one more time across his ass and then quickly follow with another blow across his thighs again, then raise the crop one more time. “Tell me.”
He sucks in a breath and his answer comes out ragged. “Green.”
“No,” I moan.
“Green,” he repeats more firmly. As I stand above him, with the crop poised for another strike, he gets impatient. “Fucking green. Do it!”
I bring it down across his shoulder blades and his back bows as he cries out. I whip the crop across the room when I see a red line spring up from his skin.
“Sit up,” I yell at him and he does, returning to sit on his heels. I rip off the blindfold and drop to my knees in front of him so we’re face to face. I cup his cheeks in my hands and stare into his eyes, which are dark, unreadable.
I’ve loved this man almost my whole life. “I don’t want to hurt you.”
“You’re not. Can’t you see how hard I am?”


Author Bio:
                                                 
JEANNE ST. JAMES is a Best-Selling erotic romance author who loves an Alpha male (or two). She was only thirteen when she started writing since it gave her an escape from teenage angst! Her first paid published piece was an erotic story in Playgirl magazine. Her first erotic romance novel, Banged Up, was published in 2009. She is happily owned by farting French bulldogs. She writes M/F, M/M, and M/M/F ménages.



She has a few new releases coming up in 2017. So keep an eye on her website at www.jeannestjames.com or sign up for her newsletter: http://www.jeannestjames.com/newslettersignup

Author Links:

No comments: