Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Another hot as all hell excerpt from Lust Abroad -Featured in the highly anticipated Tropical Tryst Anthology

COMING AUGUST 1st
25 Brand New Steamy Summer Romances from some of Today's Best Authors!




Piper Valentine knows all too well that life is short. Off to Peru to heal after a grievous loss, she finds more than solace in the hot, charismatic travel journalist sitting across from her on the airplane. Derrick King’s had a brush with death, too, but he has no idea that he’ll face it again — and again — after giving in to his instant attraction to Piper. Their journey to the top of the world, filled with parties, humor and fun, is turned topsy-turvy as they’re pursued by mysterious gunmen.
Determined to reach Machu Picchu and fulfill her promise to her dead husband, Piper finds that having Derrick along makes her feel safer, even as his lust for her endangers her heart. She’s never found another man so sensual, and with danger on their trail, they keep ending up in each other’s arms. Derrick’s a man with needs — and secrets. Will Piper find strength in surrender? And can Derrick find a way to believe in a future — for both of them?

As the jet started to taxi down the runway, the flight attendants took their positions at the front and went through the motions.
            “It says here the Cusco airport can be dangerous to fly into due to intense cloud coverage and bad weather. And that planes only take off from the east, so if winds are bad, flights can be delayed or canceled altogether.” The Ultimate Traveler was back up, and Derrick was nose deep, his eyes flying across the pages.
            I reached up and took the book from him, closing it and stowing it in the front pocket of the seat in front of us. “Yeah…” I started, cuddling in closer to him. “That is not something I want to hear right now.”
            He gave me a sheepish smile. “Sorry.”
            I rolled my bottom lip between my teeth and then tilted my head so I could whisper in his ear. “I’d much rather hear about what kind of dirty, dirty things you’d like to do to my body if given the chance. We’ve already established that we both like it rough, and I’m not against a little play and some toys. What kind of things are you into?” I needed to get my mind off the flight and apparently now the possibility of a treacherous landing, and sex and dirty talk were a great start.
            His eyes grew dark as he turned away from the man beside us, practically pinning me against the window with his hard body. “Oh, Piper…” His hand rested on the top of my thigh. “…All kinds of wicked things.”
            I licked my lips. “Yeah? Like what?”
            “Have you ever been flogged?”
            I swallowed and nodded. And I’d loved every goddamned minute of it.
            He made a satisfying rumble in his throat and nodded. “Hmm, well I’d love to flog your pretty little ass. Get it nice and pink for me. Then maybe I’d slip some beads in there, would you like that?”
            I looked right up into his eyes and nodded again.
            His throat bobbed. “You’re killing me right now. You know that? All this talk, you feigning innocence and purity over there, it’s enough to make my fucking balls explode.” His voice was barely a whisper, but his amused irritation still came across in his tone.
            I grinned at him. “Keep talking there, stud.”
            His eyes flashed fire. “Bossy little thing. You’ll pay for that.”
            Oh, I hoped so.
            “Then maybe I’d take you from behind, fuck you hard and fast, and then just as you’re about to come, pull out the beads so that you practically lose your mind.”
I nodded and pressed my breasts against his arm. “I’d like that.”
“I know you would.”
I swallowed. “And then, what?”
“And then I’d flip you onto your back, slide a vibrator into your hot, tight, wet little pussy, one that hits your G-spot, because now we know you know how to come when I’m bearing down on it. And then I’d suck that sweet little clit of yours until you were screaming my name and bucking into my face. I want you to forget your own name. I want the only name you can remember, the only name you know how to say, to be mine.” Holy mother of God, all the moisture just left my mouth. I wanted that too, so badly.
            I crossed my legs and squeezed, desperate for some friction. My pussy lips were wet and my cheeks warm. I was going to lose it here and now pretty quick if we didn’t switch gears. What had I been thinking? The man was a closet sex beast. The nerdy nice guy with his nose in a book and everybody’s best friend, the life of the party during the day, and then at night…watch out, the ravenous alpha sex beast with a taste for flesh came out, and there was no stopping his passion. But it would seem the beast was willing to get a head start today and didn’t feel like waiting for nightfall. Would he whisk me to the lavatory for a quickie? A part of me wanted to find out.
            His mouth was right next to my ear, and he chuckled, his breath warm and inviting against my skin. “Hot and bothered, are we?”
            I swallowed. “Maybe a little…”
            He laughed again and brazenly reached up and pinched my nipple. I practically came on the spot. “Well, that will teach you for wanting to talk dirty. You’d never win that game against me, sweetheart, not in a million years.”
            I was panting. How on earth was I panting? I hadn’t moved a muscle. I blinked up at him but let my hand slide over the bulge in his jeans, the bulge his jacket was doing a half-assed job of hiding.
“Who says I was playing? This could just be the foreplay, and when we get to the hotel…”
            A growl rumbled through him as he shook his head, his eyes sparkling in awe. “You seriously are the perfect woman.”

            I pecked him on the cheek and huddled in close, resting my head on his shoulder and linking our hands again. “Well, I certainly try.”


No comments: