Friday, May 25, 2012

Flirty Friday


It's Flirty Friday and I'm sure there are some singles out there who need a few new lines.
Feel free to steal some of these.

1. Come live in my heart, and pay no rent.

2. I have had a really bad day today and it always makes me feel better to see a pretty girl smile. So, would you please smile for me?

3. Did the sun just come out or did you just smile at me?

4. I want to taste something sweet,could i taste your lips?

5. Excuse me, I think you have something in your eye. Oh wait, it’s just a sparkle.

6. If you don’t wanna have kids with me, then why don’t we just practice?”

7. I know milk does good for the body but DAMN how much did you drink?

8. They say Disney world is the happiest place on earth, obviously they haven’t been in your arms.

9. Your lips look so sweet, just one kiss and I swear I could give up sugar for life.

10. If you stood in front of a mirror holding 11 roses; you will see 12 of the most beautiful things in this word.

11. There’s so much to say but your eyes keep interrupting me.

 

When she’s not busy writing contemporary erotic romance novels, novelettes, and short stories, Mary Quast doles out sensual tips and yummy eye candy on her blog “Romantic Interludes”.

2 comments:

Kayelle Allen said...

I like the one about milk! LOL That's cute. ^_^

William Kendall said...

7 and ll do the trick for me!