Monday, August 8, 2011

All Tied Up With Nowhere To Go

Somehow, the last five books I've written and have either released, or will release soon, have involved BDSM of some kind. I'm not complaining in the least, I go where the characters and story take me. But sometimes I have to marvel at the place I find myself in.


I've gotten so used to working with the complicated dynamic of D/s that I had to really stop and think about the dynamic of the non-BDSM book I'm working on right now. The situations are different. The power exchange between the couple vacillates between them instead of favoring one character over the other such as in a  book involving D/s.

I think that's one of the things I love about writing. You can become so immersed in something and never even realize it until you look back on it and say, "Wow!"

I'm giving away one copy of each of my new releases at Author Island this month. Come on over and enter, it's easy! http://www.authorisland.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogsection&id=6&Itemid=510



1 comment:

Savanna Kougar said...

Sara, I know what you mean. The dynamics are different. Best of luck with your new releases.