Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Nothing but Time

Last month was a weird time for me. In years past so many things happened during February. Some for good and other not that great. Each changed and shaped who I am. Thinking back to the changes over the last few years I can say that I am in a happy place. Glad where I am and what I am striving to achieve.

Life throws many curves and you have to go with them. I’ve become real adept at that. My life has been hectic and crazy. Now I am looking forward to some semblance of normal. Just relaxing and taking a bit of time to reconnect with my life.

The list of things I want to do is varied. Enjoying the little moments spending time with my family. Talking with friends. Taking in a movie. A trip to the bookstore. A walk around neighborhood. Treating myself to a night out. These are just a few of the things I plan on doing. And I can since I have nothing but time.

What are some of the things you plan on doing?


****


Taige Crenshaw is a multi-published author with books available at Ellora's Cave Publishing, Liquid Silver Books, Loose Id, and Total-E-Bound. Taige has been enthralled with the written word from time she picked up her first book. It wasn’t long before she started to make up her own tales of romance. With novels set in today, in alternate dimensions, or in the future she writes with adventure, fun sassy heroine’s, and sexy hero’s. Always hard at work creating new and exciting places Taige can be found curled up with a hot novel with exciting characters when she is not creating her own. Join her in the fun, frolic, interesting people and far reaches of the world in her novels. You can find out more about Taige at her website: http://www.taigecrenshaw.com/ or blog: http://www.taigecrenshaw.com/blog.


Power of Instinct - A woman does whatever is necessary to protect the man who is hers but once he finds out he goes with his instincts and makes her his.

Buy here at Total-E-Bound.

2 comments:

Savanna Kougar said...

Hi Taige, time seems to be a luxury these days. I'd like a time-out portal where I could write.

Taige Crenshaw said...

Hi, Savanna, I enjoy all my time to fullest. A year ago I was almost not here to see today. So each moment of time to me is precious. I love everyday and all I do with them.