Saturday, August 21, 2010

Sinful Saturday ~ Forbidden Vampyre


Saturday greetings! ~Whew~ What a whirlwind week. Actually, the past few weeks. My latest release, BRANDED BY THE TEXANS, has been going great guns, and is a bestseller. Believe you me, I am so very grateful for everyone who has purchased Branded. ~blowing Kougar kisses~

Sinful... the very word conjures up different images, thoughts and feelings for all of us. Let your fantasies run free for long moments each day. Anything for good mental health... right?

That is, of course, one of the joys of writing erotic romance... penning those sinfully sexy scenes between my heroines and heroes. However, like life, there are always the big and small interruptions. In fact, writing that next manuscript is like having a relationship with a significant other... love, hate, trials, triumphs, sex and love... the drama plays out. Sometimes the words wing onto the page as pretty as you please. Other times, simply finding the right word... well, put on the hip boots and slog through knee-deep mud.

But, you didn’t check out the Sinful Saturday blog for writerly-talk stuff, did you? Here’s the second Flash I ever wrote. I’ve added two more Flashes to it since. And, for today, I’ve added another Flash.

Forbidden Vampyre

I
Black lace slips over my bath-cooled skin. I sit at my vanity, examining my ruby red nails, feeling lace scrape deliciously over my nipples. Impatient, I flip back my long strawberry-colored hair, and cross my bare thighs. Lace slides, a sensual tickle between the bottom of my butt cheeks and the top of my thighs.

I rise as I hear his steps, strong yet stealthy, on the stairs winding up to my room. Black lace strokes my body like a lover’s caress. My sex drips as he opens the door, uninvited and forbidden. My neck throbs, wanting him.

“Dinner, darling?

II
Black is the unholy glitter in his eyes. Although, I drown in the midnight blue color, as he steps within, and I close the door. His suave gaze slips like silk over my face, down my neck, devours the thrust swells of my breasts. I sigh, my body already yielding in anticipation of his first nibble. His first kiss. Or...the first prick that draws my blood. Mesmerizing me easily, he touches black lace, his fingertip barely felt where my thigh ends. Tortuously slow, he draws his fingertip up the flare of my hip.

“I don’t mind, if I do, darling.”

III
“Black lace, it always suits you, my precious woman.” Seducing me, he languidly circles his hand over the curve of my hip and butt, causing the silky lace to scrape against my skin delectably. Between my thighs, the sliver of lace repeatedly pulls against the cleft of my juicy sex, an arousing irritant, and I smell my own raw need. Moaning, I lean toward him while exposing the side of my neck. Before he bites, I draw in his virile sophisticated scent, hot as smoke and the scandal we indulge in. My god, I love it.

‘When must you return?”

IV
He doesn’t answer. His fang slides along the length of my neck to beneath my ear, as if he owns time. This is how he always takes me. Tastes me. His tongue strokes the skin over my rapid pulse tempting me to erotically enjoy. I lean closer, a prisoner of my out-of-control breaths. Lust consumes me before he consumes my blood. His fang plunges, so razor sharp I feel only a prick of pain. He is never greedy. But, I am. Even as he feeds on the rivulet of my blood, my sex swelters, impatient.

“Darling, you are decadent wine.”
~~~~~~

Savanna

Savanna Kougar

~ Run on the Wild Side of Romance ~

Author of ~

All Shades of Blue Paradise
Red Lioness Tamed
When a Good Angel Falls ~ In Print
Tangerine Carnal Dreams
Murder by Hair Spray in Gardenia, New Atlantis ~ In Print
Black Cat Beauty
Her Insatiable Dark Heroes ~ In Print
Stallion of Ash and Flame ~ In Print ~
Branded by the Texans ~ Bestseller ~ *6* days at #1
The Tiger’s Masquerade ~ Antho-story coming from MojoCastle Press
~~~~~~

5 comments:

Savanna Kougar said...

Hi, to me.

Mary Quast said...

*fans self* Whew!

Savanna Kougar said...

Mary ~smiles~

Kayelle Allen said...

Whew! Is it hot in here or what? The picture of Adrian Paul stopped me in my tracks. That is one gorgeous man.

Savanna Kougar said...

Kayelle, yeah, I just can't resist Adrian Paul!!!