Thursday, April 8, 2010

Thursday 13



My Thirteen Favorite Romantic Movies



1. Some Kind of Wonderful









2. While You Were Sleeping









3. Ghost









4. When Harry Met Sally










5. Gone With the Wind










6. Pretty Woman









7. Legends of the Fall









8. The Notebook











9. Pearl Harbor








10. Sleepless in Seattle










11. Titanic









12. Love Story










13. Pride and Prejudice







So there you have it, my favorite thirteen romantic movies. So what about you? What are some of your favorites?

4 comments:

Jeanne St. James said...

I love Pretty Woman but my FAVORITE romantic movie is Hope Floats. Probably because I'm a big Sandra Bullock fan.

Anonymous said...

We must have been seperated at birth or something, because those are some of my favorites too. LOL

Madelyn Ford said...

Jeanne, you know, I don't think I've ever seen Hope Floats. I'll have to check it out.

And Stephanie, lol. Pride and Prejudice (the book) has been my ALL time favorite since I was a teen. I don't care which version, from the '30's with Greer Garson to the latest, I love them all. And I still get all sentimental over Some Kind of Wonderful. I mourned the day John Hughes died. The rest, if the come on TV, that's it, my day is toast cause I can't stop watching them once I start.

Savanna Kougar said...

Oh, some of those are definitely my faves! Especially Gone With the Wind and Pretty Woman. Hope Floats is outstanding, too.
Ghost, that film hit right at the heart, I tell ya.
When Harry Met Sally and Sleepless in Seattle, yep!
Believe it or not I never saw Titanic. I didn't want to live through the sad ending.
I also fell in love with Romeo and Juliet, the version that came out for my generation, starring Olivia D'Hussey.
And I adore the Katherine Hepburn/Spencer Tracy movies.