Friday, April 30, 2010

Flirty Friday-



Have you ever?



Would you ever?



Made love in a public place?




Was it the adrenalin of you could get caught?



Was it the heat of the moment?



Was it the thrill of being naughty?


Who started the heat of the moment?









Did it start discreetly?




Was it filled with passion?



So, have you ever? I'll admit it- I have. When? Where? That's between me and the walls...or the trees...or the- well, you get the point. Naughty is as naughty does.

5 comments:

Mary Quast said...

On the beach with a marine in NC during a party. Some people actually walked past us! It was a very long time ago but I blush just thinking about it.

Savanna Kougar said...

It was the heat of the moment on a bare boat in the Caribbean... sun and sea and a rocking boat...

Mary Quast said...

Oh yeah... a rockin' boat. That reminds me of a time when hubby & I were on his parents boat, on the river that runs behind the country club & golf course. What a beautiful day. Hmmm....

Anonymous said...

I remember a time on the beach in NC. I was marine, attending a party...

Chloe Waits said...

You guys are very coy,
damn want details!