Saturday, February 16, 2019

It's release day! What's life without a little chaos? Hard, Fast and Madly: Part 2 is now LIVE! #NSFWexcerpt



Hard, Fast and Madly: Part 2

Blurb

What’s life without a little chaos?

Who would’ve thought a chance meeting on an airplane could’ve turned into a whirlwind romance like none other? Certainly not Freya Lapierre, who’d thought she’d never experience love again, not after the secrets and devastation her late husband left her with. She figured she was destined for a life of heartache and loneliness. But Jake changed all that. He showed Freya a new way to live with passion, self-love and honesty. He brought her into his family fold and introduced her to people who will always have her back. Only, Freya’s fears, insecurities and the enemies her ex-husband left behind threaten this new family and force Freya to a take a risk, endangering those she loves most in the process.

Jake Leeman’s been knocked off his feet by the stunning Freya. She intrigues him, challenges him, and most of all loves him implicitly. He’s finally earned her trust, and he’s determined to keep it. But life has other plans for Jake, and that trust is tested. When Jake’s world is turned upside down and his entire identity is put into question, he begins to re-evaluate everything he’s ever known. Can Freya help Jake navigate the turmoil and his new life? Can she help him find himself again? Or will the drama and danger that surrounds them both be too much for their relationship to handle … and survive?









Dirty Excerpt


His tongue laved at my core while his fingers tickled and teased. I pushed into him and delighted in his moan and how it vibrated through me. Without him ceasing his efforts, our eyes locked. “Lay back and put your hands on your belly, right here.” He patted my lower abdominals. “Whenever you feel like it, pull on the skin and muscles. It’ll make things feel even better.”
How did he know these things?
I did as he told me and slowly lowered my head and torso down to the cool slate, adjusting my position ever so slightly so that I no longer had a lumpy piece of rock boring into the back of my skull. He tapped my stomach, and I put both my hands there, pulling back the way he’d told me to. His lips enclosed my clit and he sucked.
Holy mother of God. He was so right. It felt so good.
Eyebrows bobbing, he grinned. “See, I told you.”
I rode his face for ages. The man was an artist. Just when I felt like he was going to push me over the cliff, he’d pull me back from the precipice, only to tirelessly bring me right back up to the top again. Over and over he worked me until I was near mad for an orgasm, my entire body gyrating with need, my skin hot to the touch as sweat mingled with mist.
I was drenched. “J-Jake,” I stammered, “I need to come.”
Rising up from the water without a word, like a young Poseidon, his manhood hard and raging, he grabbed both my ankles and thrust home. He knew I was ready for him.
“Touch yourself,” he grunted. “Use your fingers.”
I wasn’t sure if it was position, him looming over me, commanding and dominating, or the fact that we were having sex in a cave behind a waterfall, but a primitive beast raged and roared inside of me, and I ached to please.
I wanted to see that face of possession again. Where I was his, and his alone.
I let one hand travel down my body until I found my clit, moving my hand even lower until I felt him sliding in and out of me. The eroticism of it drove me wild. He was so hard, and I was so soft, and yet we fit together perfectly. Our bodies were meant to be united in such a way. My other hand started to play with my breasts, fondling and tweaking, pinching and pulling, all the things that Jake had taught me to love.
I felt the orgasm stir and reignite deep inside my belly.
“You’re so hot,” he panted, hammering into me, his face set in a pinched scowl with bared teeth and furrowed brow. He was so focused, so heavily concentrated on me, on us.
“Fuck me, Jake. Fuck me hard.”
It must have been my blue-moon use of profanities, because he let out a roar and then poured himself into me, bucking wildly like an animal as he found his release. I clenched my muscles around him, trying to heighten his pleasure, milking him, greedy for every last drop.
 He let go of my legs and stretched out on top of me, pinning my body beneath his. I wrapped my legs around his waist and arched my back, feeling the weighted draw of his still rigid cock sliding in and out of me. Wedging his hand between us, he pinched my clit, and that was all I needed.
Finally, after what felt like hours of circling the summit, I fell over, spiraling and twirling down from the high peak into a euphoric deluge of incredible sensations, ricocheting from my head to my toes and back again. I opened my eyes when the pleasure started to dissipate to find Jake watching me, his eyes soft and kind, almost sleepy.
“So beautiful,” he murmured, brushing his lips across mine as if they were feathers. “So beautiful. And mine. All mine.”

I closed my eyes again and let his love wash over me. “All yours.” 





GRAB PART 1 FOR ONLY 99CENTS






No comments: