Thursday, February 14, 2019

Happy Valentine's Day! Grab Hard, Fast and Madly: Part 1 for only 99¢. #xcerpt #preorder #99pennies #freebooks #99centbooks #NSFW









Grab Part 1 NOW for only 99¢



Part 2 coming Saturday, February 16th





Hard, Fast and Madly: Part 2

Blurb

What’s life without a little chaos?

Who would’ve thought a chance meeting on an airplane could’ve turned into a whirlwind romance like none other? Certainly not Freya Lapierre, who’d thought she’d never experience love again, not after the secrets and devastation her late husband left her with. She figured she was destined for a life of heartache and loneliness. But Jake changed all that. He showed Freya a new way to live with passion, self-love and honesty. He brought her into his family fold and introduced her to people who will always have her back. Only, Freya’s fears, insecurities and the enemies her ex-husband left behind threaten this new family and force Freya to a take a risk, endangering those she loves most in the process.

Jake Leeman’s been knocked off his feet by the stunning Freya. She intrigues him, challenges him, and most of all loves him implicitly. He’s finally earned her trust, and he’s determined to keep it. But life has other plans for Jake, and that trust is tested. When Jake’s world is turned upside down and his entire identity is put into question, he begins to re-evaluate everything he’s ever known. Can Freya help Jake navigate the turmoil and his new life? Can she help him find himself again? Or will the drama and danger that surrounds them both be too much for their relationship to handle … and survive?








Playfully Dirty Excerpt


He studied me out of the corner of his eye. “You’re nervous about meeting my family, aren’t you?”
My chest rose and fell with a weighty sigh. He already knew me too well. “Yeah, maybe a little. I just wish I wasn’t meeting them all at once. Couldn’t you ease me in? One person at a time?”
He grinned. I’d come to find out that a smile on Jake’s face was about as intrinsic as his nose or his chin. It was always there. He was always happy. How was that possible? “That’s why we’re going over today and not tomorrow, so you can just meet Justin and Kendra and the kids. My parents and sister don’t get in until tomorrow night.”
The anvil on my chest suddenly felt a hundred pounds lighter. “Really?”
He nodded. His hand fell to my bare thigh, and he gave it a reassuring squeeze. Meanwhile, the beast inside of me wanted to tell him to move that hand farther up my leg. “Justin and I kind of figured it might be a little overwhelming to meet them all at once.”
“Thank you.” I licked my lips as my eyes fell to his hand.
“Damn, girl, do I have to pull over and fuck you on the side of the highway?” he asked, watching my physiological response to his touch. “Or can you take care of yourself?”
“What!”
“Yeah.” His face contorted into a look of masculine satisfaction as he nodded. “That’d be hot. Touch yourself, baby.”
“NO!” With much reluctance, I pushed his hand away.
“What? Why not?”
“Because I don’t do that.”
His eyes nearly popped out of his head. “Ever?”
I gave him an indignant look. “Of course not.”
“Why the hell not?”
“B-because. Can we please not talk about this?”
“Have you truthfully never masturbated?” he pressed on, ignoring my request, and put his hand back on my thigh, only higher up this time.
I shot him an irritated scowl, my dander slowly rising. “Of course not.” Then my curiosity betrayed my upbringing. “Have you?”
“All the damn time, woman!” He howled. “Since my first stiffy at like eleven or twelve, I’ve been spanking the monkey nonstop.”
I stared at him, startled by his candor. I debated on whether I should be repulsed, intrigued or turned on, and darn it if it wasn’t leaning toward the latter. The idea of Jake sitting with the heavy weight of his cock in his hand made me salivate.
“I think chronic masturbation is a serious problem,” I finally said, not sure what else to say.
He rolled his eyes. “It’s not chronic. It’s not like I had to leave in the middle of class or duck out on a date to go beat off in the public washroom. You know, a couple of times a week, when I felt the urge.”
As much as the image of Jake touching himself was turning me on, the desire to change the subject was greater. “I don’t want to talk about this anymore, please.”
“Why not? Seriously, Freya, you need to touch yourself. How’d you survive all those weeks when Ted was away for work. Or the months after he died?”
“I … I don’t know. I just did.” Truth be told, at night, when Ted was gone, it had been hard. We weren’t sexually charged the way that Jake and I were, but Ted and I had a marital bed, and when he was gone, I missed his touch. But the idea of taking care of myself had never really come to mind.
My father had never had the sex talk with me. He’d left that to an older female friend who was in her seventies by the time I was ready to learn about the birds and bees. And to “Aunt Ellie,” which is what I called her, sex was a duty. I was never to deny my husband, and my pleasure was not the priority. She never brought up masturbation or female enjoyment, oral sex or foreplay. She hadn’t even talked about contraception. That I had to learn in school, with a cucumber. To Aunt Ellie, sex was just another facet to a marriage and was just something the women had to lie there and endure. She even told me to compile my grocery or to-do list for the next day in my head while he “went about his business.” I’m ashamed to admit, the first few times Ted and I had sex, I’d actually done just that. It was so awkward and uncomfortable that I thought it would be like that forever, so I’d mentally pore over the grocery store flyers or plan my meals for the week.
“Well,” Jake piped up, making me jump in my seat, “we’ve got to change that. I’d love to watch you play with yourself.”
My bottom lip dropped open, and I gaped at him across the car.
He wanted to watch me touch myself …
A roguish smile took over his face as he raised one dark brown slanted eyebrow. “Interested?”
How could I lie to this man and tell him that I wasn’t, when deep down I was? From the moment we’d met, he’d seen right through me, to the marrow of my bones. I bit my lip. “Maybe. Though not this weekend. Someone could hear us.”
He gave me an impatient look. “It’s called locking a door and stifling your cries of euphoria with a pillow.” He shook his head and clucked his tongue. “Tsk tsk, Freya. So much to learn when it comes to being dirty.”
I let out my own impatient sigh. “Whatever, Jake. New topic please.”

He nodded. “We’ll put a pin in it and come back to it later.” His eyebrows bobbed. “Like tonight.”






No comments: