Wednesday, August 22, 2018

#sweetandsexy #Xcerpt #HotDad #singledad #firefighter

My sincerest apologies for being MIA. As many of you know, I had a baby in May. She's sweet, lovely and such a good baby, but she's also a major time (and energy) suck. She's not quite four months, but the four-month sleep regression has hit us hard. I'm trying to keep up with my writing and publication schedule, but that often means I don't get around to blog posts. Fingers crossed this sleep regression doesn't last long.



A steamy single dad, firefighter, BDSM, romantic comedy

Available on Amazon and Free in Kindle Unlimited



Sam
Since the moment I laid eyes on her I’ve wanted her.
But I wasn’t ready.
The kids were my world and my wounds were still raw.
For six months, I watched her from afar. Dreamed of her, lusted after her, fantasized…
But all that’s about to change. I’m finally ready to take the plunge and start dating again. And now that I know she’s single, I’m going to do this right and win Harper. I want her mind, I want her body, I want her heart.
And when she gives me all access, no limits, I know she’s the one for me.

Harper
He’s the one we all call Hot Dad at playgroup. The one who makes my knees weak and my panties wet every time he walks through the door. We all eye-fuck the bejesus out of him, and dream of his tongue between our legs.
But my kid is my world, and I’m a frumpy mom with a hole in the bum of her yoga pants. What could he ever see in me? So when Sam calls out of the blue, I’m stunned.
Now if only the kids can stop cock-blocking us, and his psycho ex would go away.
He’s turned out to be a master Dom and I’m willing and eager to be taught how to be the perfect little submissive.





Sweet and Sexy Excerpt

Kid fed? Kid bathed? Kid bottle? Kid story time? Kiss kid goodnight and tell her not to get out of bed unless the house is on fire? Check. Check. Checkity check check. All systems go, my floors freshly swept, my counters wiped and my bed with fresh sheets, I sat on the couch with my laptop in front of me emailing one of my clients, waiting for that knock on my door. We’d agreed on seven forty-five; it was now seven forty-seven, where was he?
Oh, for Christ’s sake, woman! Get ahold of yourself. It’s Vancouver, it’s January, ever thought he might be stuck in traffic? Or maybe dinner wasn’t ready for pickup. Chill the fuck out.
My phone vibrated on the coffee table, and I lunged for it, bonking my knee on the edge of the table in the process. I was such a klutz.
“Fuck!”
I’d hit the “answer” button just as I said that.
“Harper?”
Bouncing around my living room on one foot like an idiot, I put the phone to my ear. “Yeah, sorry.”
“I’m here. I just didn’t want to knock in case it woke up Carly.”
My eyes flashed to the door, where sure enough a sexy dark shadow crowded the mottled glass paneling on the door. Another couple of bounces before I decided I needed to walk it off, and I was opening the door.
My heart leaped up into my throat at the sight of him. Black leather jacket, dark jeans, dark loafers, a sexy smile, dinner and flowers. So this was how dating was supposed to go. He was wooing me. I was being wooed. I had to stick my hand out against the wall to keep myself from keeling over in a swoon as I continued to take him all in. Tall and muscular, broad and rugged. With piercing blue eyes and the most dashing dark red hair. It was even darker on his chin and cheeks. I suddenly ached to run my lips, my tongue, my nipples over those ruddy prickles.
“Hi,” I finally squeaked.
His smile was long and lazy. “Hi.”
“Y-you want to come in?”
“Yes.”
I swallowed. Why did that one word make my whole body go up in flames?
“These are for you.” He held the bouquet out, and I took them. They were gorgeous, a mix of roses and lilies, all various shades of reds and whites.
“Thank you.” I moved to the side to let him in as he took a step forward. Inhaling, because I couldn’t stop myself, I breathed in his manly scent. Oh God, what aftershave was he wearing? It was spicy and sexy, with just a hint of minty freshness and the lingering scent of fresh linen. I wanted to jump up onto his waist, bury my face in the crook of his neck, and smell him all night long. 

No comments: