Thursday, December 8, 2016

Holiday Book Bash Extravaganza


You are cordially invited to the three-day long Holiday Book Bash Extravaganza on Facebook.


From December 16th through the 18th, over thirty authors will be featured every half hour from 4:00pm through 10:00pm (EST). They’ll be answering your questions and chatting about their books and upcoming releases. Each author has planned a special giveaway.

I’ll be giving away a copy of Maon: Marshal of Tallav. And to sweeten the deal, I’m including a $10.00 Amazon gift card. You’ll have to come to my chat time to learn what you need to do to win these two prizes.

My time slot, Cailin Briste, is Dec. 16 7:30-8:00 pm. Note: time is EST. Join me as I discuss erotic romance, science fiction romance, the holidays, and answer your questions. I’ll be sharing about my series the Sons of Tallav and what went into writing each book and my current works in progress.

When: Dec. 16th, 17th, and 18th from 4pm to 10pm EST.



No comments: