Saturday, August 4, 2012

Scrumptious Saturday with Jacqueline Paige

White perusing for a tasty dessert that wasn't all chocolate (I was trying for a change) I came across this and chocolate or not I had to share it!

It was simply called 'a brownie' but I'm thinking it is so much more worthy than that.  I believe it will forever be known as OMG Brownie in my mind.
A brownie of both white and milk chocolate, covered with vanilla ice cream and both hot and cold chocolate and caramel sauce ... *sigh*


I was so caught up with the dessert, I almost forgot to find someone to go with it!  (how sad am I?)


I think he'll do nicely.  
*more sighing*

Have a great weekend!!
Jacqueline Paige
Step into a world of magic and passions. . .
All Things Paranormal
http://jacqpaige.webs.com/







No comments: