Monday, July 16, 2012

Mojo Monday - Skin Care

Ugh... it's Monday again. 
Time to get the mojo motivated. 
I found an interesting bit of triva I thought to share. 


SKIN CARE - Fascinating Fact: Sperm is good for the skin



The proteins in sperm have a tightening effect on the skin. When sperm is left to dry, the evaporation of the water in it leaves behind protein which can help to reduce wrinkles. There is also some mumbo-jumbo abuot "that semen contains an abundance of natural lipids and essential amino acids and prostaglandins, natural substances which aid in skin repair and increase blood flow bringing in more nutrients to the to the skin".



 While this may be an excellent anti-aging treatment, the obvious downside is that you have to walk around with sperm on your face.



I think I'll stick to Olay, thank you.


1 comment:

Erin Kane Spock said...

So many things I can say here... I will just still with something not obscene.
Egg white is supposed to have the same effect. I choose egg on my face over sperm 99.9% of the time.