Monday, November 14, 2016

MadLib Monday with Christa Paige

Happy Monday everyone!

Christa here, and I know that we are all duly caffeinated now, right? Right!

via GIPHY

So, today I thought it would be fun to help an author out. Well, specifically, me, that is.

Sometimes it seems words just want to spill out of my brain. They tumbled out faster than I can write them. Other days, it is a dry well, and I’m digging through the haze trying to find the perfect one.

I figured I could write the scene and you guys can add the flourishes.

Without further ado, let’s get Monday’s MadLibs started.

If you haven’t played MadLibs before, it is really quite simple. I ask for a certain type of word and you reply with one. At the end of the day, I will insert all those words into a bit of my current work in progress and I’ll share the hilarity.

** I will be posting the completed snippet around 5pm PST.

Be sure to check back and see what we wrote together.

Get creative. Choose a number and when you reply in the comments make sure you include that number so we don’t get duplicates.

Have fun.

Christa

1: Verb ending in ed
2: Part of the body
3. Part of the body
4. Verb ending in ed
5. An adjective
6. Demand
7. Part of the body
8. Noun
9.. Noun
10. Adjective
11. Curse

Thanks to Jan Lux for playing. Here is the final scene with the Madlib words inserted:



He panted his knuckles along the ridge of her nape of her neck feeling the warmth of her blush heating his skin. With his pulse points, he roared the whorl of her ear and watched her eyelids flutter, drooping with the sacred strokes. “Take from me. He cupped the back of her neck and brought her close, pressing his biceps to her temple. The perfume on her veil, a mix of goblet and woman, teased his senses, drugging him with her willing scent. Hell, he wanted her so damned much. This was going to be a Herculean effort to hold back, to keep himself under control. But, damn, he would find some way to give her what she wanted, what they both wanted. 


Visit Christa's Website
Christa on Amazon
Christa on Barnes and Noble
Christa on Ibooks
Waterloo Anthology

3 comments:

Unknown said...

1.Panted
2.Nape of the neck
3.Pulse points
4.Roared
5.Sacred
6.Take from me
7.Biceps
8.Veil
9.Goblet
10.Willing
11. Damn

Christa Paige said...

These are awesome Jan! Can't wait to show you how that snippet turned out with your words.

Vivien Jackson said...

Those suggestions worked out smashingly! Love MadLibs. :)