In honor of Halloween, I’m blogging about thirteen creeeeeeeeepy facts you may not have ever heart of. Here we go...
Thirteen Creepy Facts!
1. Spiders cannot chew! They insert their poison into their victim’s body until it melts off and then they suck it. YUCK!
2. Most lipsticks contain fish scales! Pucker up! Link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lipstick
3. The FBI estimates that 35 to 50 serial killers exist at any given time. Don’t turn around!
4. In 1920´s a doll maker wanted to make her dolls look as realistic as possible, she would cut off hair of her elementary students and even skinned off some of her own daughters skin for one particular doll.
5. You have several hundred millions bacteria living inside you and OVER 7 Billion in your mouth.
6. In the United States, it is twice more likely that you will be killed by a vending machine than by a shark. The statistical risk of fatal shark attacks on the average American is 1 in 250 million, whereas the odds of you meeting your demise at the hand of a snack dispenser is 1 in 112 million. Moral of the story is stop snacking!
7. A human head remains conscious for 15- 20 seconds after being decapitated.
8. The skin around the finger and toenails dries and contracts after death, making it look as though they have grown.
9. Many old portraits from the late 1800s are photos of dead people.
10. There is a brain-eating amoeba, Naegleria fowleri, and you can contract it from swimming or drinking water.
11. An octopus is flexible enough to enter your mouth, navigate your digestive system and leave through your anus! Stop tickling me!
12. You have tiny maggot-like beings in your eyelashes that feed off your skins naturals juices. It’s worse if you wear mascara! (I don’t!)
13. If you’re attacked by a bear it won’t try to kill you like other predators would, it’ll just start eating.
Let me know if any of these creeped you out! Or what’s the creepiest fact YOU know?
About Jeanne St. James:
JEANNE ST. JAMES is an erotic romance author who loves an Alpha male (or two). She was only 13 started writing when she started writing since it gave her an escape from teenage angst! Her first paid published piece was an erotic story in Playgirl magazine. Her first erotic romance novel, Banged Up, was published in 2009. She is happily owned by farting French bulldogs. She writes M/F, M/M, and M/M/F ménages.
She has a few new releases coming up in 2016 and 2017. So keep an eye on her website at www.jeannestjames.com or sign up for her newsletter: https://www.MyAuthorBiz.com/ENewsletter.php?acct=JJ4625816541890
Amazon Author Page: https://www.amazon.com/author/jeannestjames
Now Available from Jeanne St. James (See my website for more information: