Sunday, May 27, 2018

Drop dead sexy and inhuman?


Enzo
Book One
The Wolves Den



Excerpt:


“Hi, I saw your help wanted sign and came in to apply for the position.”

“You want to be a waitress?” The guy on the right said forcing her to take her gaze away from his friend.

“No, I don’t have any experience but you said you were willing to train a bartender, and I’m willing to learn. Sounds like a match made in heaven.”

Darn it when would she learn not to say stupid things. It’s a wonder she ever landed a job.

“I’m not sure about that position.”

No, hell no. She was tired of being rejected. It didn’t matter if it was skin color or body size she wasn’t putting up with it anymore.

“So what’s your issue? Is my skin too dark or is my body to big? Do your patrons only like women who look like Barbie? Or do they like them with just a little meat on their body but not full figured like me? Maybe somebody forgot to tell them that black is beautiful. Go ahead surprise me. Tell me which one you have a problem with or it is both of them.”

Why Deja, why? Do I ask for a lot? Okay maybe I ask for a lot, but only recently and then you threaten to lock me in the cage with my friend because you say I can’t keep my hands to myself.
For once she felt sorry for her libido. It was unfair to meet someone as hot as this and find out the male was a pig.

It wasn’t her libido that was concerning her it was the voice in the cage. She was practically growling now, rubbing her body against the cage like she was in heat. That feeling she got like sometimes there was something just a bit different about her came back.

“Why don’t we start over again. That’s Declyn, and I’m Enzo. Declyn’s in charge around here, but I usually handle the hiring.”

Enzo she would so be dreaming about him tonight.

“I’m Deja, and all I want is a job.” She lifted her chin and stuck her chest out saying without words that she was proud of who she was.


“Pity, I want so much more,” Enzo gave her a wink.



No comments: