Thursday, March 15, 2018

Thursday Thirteen - 13 Quotes on Love


I had a poster in my room as a teen with the words "If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, it's yours forever. If it doesn't, then it was never meant to be. " Funny how I've used that phrase so many times in my life.

1. A hug is like a boomerang - you get it back right away.
Bil Keane

2. A kiss can be a comma, a question mark or an exclamation point. That's basic spelling that every woman ought to know.
Mistinguett

3. A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.
Ingrid Bergman

4. A man in love is not complete until he is married. Then he is finished.
Zsa Zsa Gabor

5. A man falls in love through his eyes, a woman through her ears.
Woodrow Wyatt

6. A man reserves his true and deepest love not for the species of woman in whose company he finds himself electrified and enkindled, but for that one in whose company he may feel tenderly drowsy.
George Jean Nathan

7. Anyone can be passionate, but it takes real lovers to be silly.
Rose Franken

8. Before I met my husband, I'd never fallen in love, though I'd stepped in it a few times.
Rita Rudner

9. I love you, not for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.
Roy Croft

10. You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
Dr. Seuss

11. One is loved because one is loved. No reason is needed for loving.



13. All I really need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt!
Lucy Van Pelt
In Peanuts, by Charles M. Schulz.


HAPPY THURSDAY 13!!!

1 comment:

sandyland said...

9 could be my mantra