Wednesday, January 24, 2018

#RomCom #truedeepandforeverpart2 Find out what happens after love, marriage and the baby carriage.






It's almost here! Only 5 more days until the
the long awaited part 2 of True, Deep and Forever releases

The story many readers are saying is a refreshing take on romance and love. It's real, it's raw, it's relateable. It's life!

 $2.99

Blurb:

Two hearts… one marriage… an unbreakable bond?


They say that in marriage there’s a seven-year itch. Where the passion fizzles, the arguments take over, and the kids are all-consuming. Amy and Garret Banks are seven years into a love so raw, so real, so incredible that when things start to go south, they’re both left feeling as though they’re treading water with weights on. That they’ll never find their way back to the surface and be able to rekindle the passion they once had for each other.



Secrets and lies, exes and bitter rejection plow through this once-perfect union, wreaking havoc on the couple’s fragile happiness and leaving them vulnerable to a threat that will put their whole family in danger.

Can Amy and Garret find their way back to each other, restore their trust and reignite the fire before the flame goes out and they’re both left singed, scared and all alone.






Excerpt
“So, I watched a documentary about fish in the Amazon that are small enough to swim up your urethra,” Garret said, his obvious erection poking and prodding at my core. “And they have a hook on the end of their nose so you can’t pull them out.”
I gave him a disgusted look. “Is this your idea of foreplay? Penis fish?”
He smiled as he shrugged, grabbing my arms and looping them around his neck as we drifted in the bathwater-warm sea, the bum chin winking at me. “No, just making conversation. It just popped into my head, makes me glad we’re in the ocean and not a muddy river.”
“Yeah, I guess. That sounds terrifying. What do they do? How do they get the fish out?”
“Surgery.”
I cringed at the thought, my body tensing and my legs wanting to cross. “That’s gross. New topic please.”
He smiled and pulled me closer, a hand coming up to knead and caress my breast, rolling a needy nipple between his thumb and forefinger and pulling until he earned the moan from me he’d been seeking. I lunged forward and bit his chin, my mouth traveling down his neck until it rested against the vein, his blood pumping furiously against my lips.
“Fuck me,” I panted. “Please.”
He needed no more encouragement, and before I could even blink, his mouth captured mine, the kiss more need-driven than I had anticipated. Our teeth knocked, and I tasted blood, but I couldn’t let go. I clawed at his back and pulled him into me, our bodies melding into one as we continued to drift in the moonlight.
“Can you have sex in the ocean?” he asked, his voice barely a whisper as his lips traveled along my jaw.
“I don’t know. Beach? Blanket?”
“Yeah.” He stood straight up, and I wrapped my legs around his waist. My arms stayed looped around his neck. His cock nestled against my core, rubbing my clit into pliant submission.
Gently, as if I were a breakable piece of crystal, he laid me down on the blanket, covering my body with his, shrouding me in his warmth. I shivered as the soft evening breeze brought goosebumps up on my skin. “I never want to leave,” I murmured against his neck. “This has been paradise.”
He stilled, lifting his head and staring me square in the eyes. “You’re paradise. Wherever you are is my paradise, Amy.”
Holy shit. He was really, truly trying. Waxing poetic and everything. I grabbed his ears and pulled his lips down to mine, arching my back and pressing my pelvis into him. He reached one hand beneath me and tilted my hips, cupping my butt and driving home, sheathing himself to the hilt without warning and causing my eyes to flare open from the impact.
“You okay?” he grunted, watching my face and noticing my slight wince.
I nodded. “Yeah. You, uh … you just took me by surprise.”
The corner of his mouth turned up. “Get ready for another F5, baby.”



No comments: