Saturday, October 7, 2017

The Obsession Continues: LOVING HER by Jeanne St. James #BDSM

The Obsession Continues...


LOVING HER
(An Obsessed Novella)
by Jeanne St. James

Available NOW for only 99¢ here:

Put it on your Goodreads TBR pile here:

Blurb:


It’s not just a love story, it’s an obsession...

Noah:

I’ve loved Bree my whole life. We were each other’s firsts when we were young and inexperienced, and I totally screwed up. I disappointed her, causing her to cry and run away. But over the years, I’ve learned, I’ve perfected, and I’ve dreamt of one day getting another shot with the love of my life.
When I finally get the chance never in my wildest dreams did I think Bree was like this. The girl who used to wear yellow sundresses is no longer Bree, she’s Brianna, my new mistress. I’ll do whatever needed for her forgiveness, even go to my knees and grovel.
However, there’s just one thing... I want Bree back, not Brianna. Once I get Bree, Brianna can do to me what she will.

Bree:

Maybe Noah doesn’t realize it, but he’s been mine ever since we were teens. I tried to apologize for disappointing him our first time, but never got the chance.
Now, when he approaches me at the bar, I can only think about all the things I want to do to him and with him. I plan to show him the skills I’ve honed over the years.
Little does he know what’s in store for him because I know his secrets, his desires, his needs. And I plan on giving it all to him.
However, just when I think I’m in control, he turns my world upside down.



Note: All books in the Obsessed series are standalone novellas. It is intended for audiences over 18 years of age since it includes explicit sexual situations, including BDSM.


Excerpt:

Bree:
I take another sip of my Merlot and give the sloshed man next to me at the bar a polite but dismissive smile. He’s been talking my ear off for the past five minutes and I need to get away because he’s starting to lean toward me and I’m well aware of what comes next. Hand on my thigh. An “accidental” brush of my boobs. Plus, I need to go home before I drink too much (like him) and can’t drive.
That wouldn’t be good. Although, it would be the perfect excuse to go knock on Noah’s door and crash in his room. I know he’s staying here because he had to fly in from out of town—
A hand lands on my shoulder interrupting my thoughts and at first, I think it’s the toasted schmoe next to me. Then I realize it isn’t because his glazed eyes are glued to someone standing behind me.
The hand squeezes my shoulder, and my eyes widen as a deep, oh so fucking deep, masculine voice murmurs in my ear, “Need an excuse to escape?”
Without turning around, I know who it is. Noah. His name whispers through my mind.
About. Fucking. Time.
Nodding, the pounding of my heart radiates through my whole body and lands south where it turns into another type of throbbing.
I slide my wine glass away from me and turn in my seat. He looks so fucking delicious, I lose my breath.
A lock of his dirty blond (and too long) hair has fallen across his forehead and I want to sweep it to the side with my fingers. Since it’s late, a five o’clock shadow graces his jaw. It fits him. If it was up to me, he would never shave again (trim, yes, shave, no).
I had to fight staring at him at the church (and again at dinner), forcing myself to look at anything but him. Otherwise, I might have pulled him right down in the middle aisle of the church and fucked his brains out on the marble floor. By the way, that would be after I rode his face.
I think Jesus (who’s nailed to a cross above the altar) might frown upon that.
Not to mention, my brother, Rob and his fiancรฉ, Barb. That could have put a little kink in the rehearsal.
In more ways than one.
As he grabs my elbow, he leans close again. “Nightcap?”
“Sure,” I answer. Because I’m not a fool.
And I’m tired of the “let’s pretend it never happened” game.
“Your place or mine?” His question sends a shock of lightning down my spine.
I’m getting the feeling that he’s not suggesting a little chat about old times and he’s decided to get right down to business.
Direct. I like it.
I’m all for this new game.
However, I must think about his question. His “place” is a hotel room upstairs. The pro is that it’s close and convenient.
The cons are that it’s in a hotel which is full of people, I don’t have any of my stuff with me, and our nightcap will be limited by whatever’s in the room’s minibar. Which most likely isn’t much and is probably all bottom shelf crap.
On the other hand, my place is only about ten minutes away, it’s fully stocked with the basics (though quality) when it comes to alcohol, it’s private, and I’ll have my own stuff.
And by stuff, I mean my toys.
Which I would love to introduce Noah to. And, not to mention, have waited a long time to do it.
My knees wobble for a second and his fingers dig into my arm to steady me.
“You okay?” he asks softly.
“Yes,” I answer just as softly. The love of my life is leading me out of the bar… And I’m thrilled he’s giving me a second chance.
“So?”
So? Oh, yes. “My place.” For sure.
“You close?”
“Yes.”
“I’ll follow you in my rental.”
“Yes,” I repeat, because apparently that word is the only thing I can say since I’m giddy with excitement and anticipation. Not to mention, my brain is only focused on one thing…
Noah with the five o’clock shadow.
My body quivers as he steers me through the lobby and out to the parking lot, his fingers tight on my arm as if he’s afraid I’m going to cut and run. He asks me where I’m parked and I can only point because my mind spins with what I want to do to him and how I want to do it.
On the drive back to my house, I keep checking my rearview mirror to make sure I don’t lose him. Otherwise, I’ll have to turn around and hunt him down.

He’s not going to slip from my fingers this time. Even if I have to tie him down… Or up.

Author Bio:

JEANNE ST. JAMES is a bestselling erotic romance author who loves an Alpha male (or two). She was only thirteen when she started writing since it gave her an escape from teenage angst! Her first paid published piece was an erotic story in Playgirl magazine. Her first erotic romance novel, Banged Up, was published in 2009. She is happily owned by farting French bulldogs. She writes M/F, M/M, and M/M/F mรฉnages. Want to read a sample of her work? Download a sampler book here: BookHip.com/MTQQKK

To keep up with her busy release schedule check her website at www.jeannestjames.com or sign up for her newsletter: http://www.jeannestjames.com/newslettersignup

Author Links:

Review & Book Crew: https://www.facebook.com/groups/JeannesReviewCrew/

No comments: