Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Here's a dirty excerpt to tempt you. Only 5 days to go. Preorder the sexy summer set now!


 



Tropicaltryst.com
https://www.facebook.com/groups/TropicalTryst/
https://www.facebook.com/TropicalTryst/

Here is my contribution to the set...

Blurb
Piper Valentine knows all too well that life is short. Off to Peru to heal after a grievous loss, she finds more than solace in the hot, charismatic travel journalist sitting across from her on the airplane. Derrick King’s had a brush with death, too, but he has no idea that he’ll face it again — and again — after giving in to his instant attraction to Piper. Their journey to the top of the world, filled with parties, humor, and fun, is turned topsy-turvy as they’re pursued by mysterious gunmen.
Determined to reach Machu Picchu and fulfill her promise to her dead husband, Piper finds that having Derrick along makes her feel safer, even as his lust for her endangers her heart. She’s never found another man so sensual, and with danger on their trail, they keep ending up in each other’s arms. Derrick’s a man with needs — and secrets. Will Piper find strength in surrender? And can Derrick find a way to believe in a future — for both of them?



Excerpt

We said a hasty and giggly goodbye to our roommates, stumbling down the stairs with our arms looped around one another. He fished for the keys in his pants and unlocked the door, and then before the door had even clicked shut, I was being stripped bare and forced backward towards the shower.
“Shower.”  Need dark and driven in his gruff tone. And then he reached behind me and turned on the tap. I watched him as he peeled off his shorts, a beautiful erection springing to life and slapping against his taut stomach. I lunged for it.
His hands fell to my shoulders. “Uh-uh, greedy girl. Me first.” He helped me over the ledge and molded my body the way he wanted it. I was plastered up against the side of the shower wall, with one leg propped up on the ledge, my core spread open for him, wanton and begging. Water thrummed down all around us, beading on his lashes and in his thick and luscious hair. Was it wrong that all I wanted to do at that moment was thread my hands through it and pull his face into my pussy? I resisted the urge but wasn’t ruling it out for next time.
“Ah,” he sighed, hunkering down onto his knees. “Me first.” But then his eyes flicked up to mine. “I’m going to eat the fuck out of you.” Holy mother of God. He dove into my pussy face-first, with the passion and vigor of an insatiable beast, tongue laving at my folds, sucking and nipping, swirling and twisting, plunging and plundering my craving cleft until I was frantically bucking into his face. Wild for an orgasm and ready and willing to do anything to get it. A curious finger probed my folds and slipped in, and then another. In and out they slid, beckoning my release, while his tongue continued to torture.
Harsh sucks and evocative little licks were followed by a decadent sweep up from perineum to clit using the entire surface area. The man knew what he was doing, and what he was doing was driving me insane.
“Oh God,” I mewled. “More.”
A hum of approval buzzed through his lips, and I nearly lost my footing on the ledge.  He slipped in a third finger and then let his tongue slide up one more time, ending with a tight, hard little suck on my swollen clit. I went off like a rocket, thrusting and panting as the climax ripped through me, the warmth and steam from the shower mixed with my fuzzy pisco and booze brain, making my soul lift up and out of my body. I hovered just above in the hazy fog, watching as this incredible man ate his fill of me, lapping up my juices, never seeming to be sated.
When I finally found my head, he helped me find my feet. But I didn’t even have time to blink the water from my eyes or brush my hair off my face before his lips took mine. Passionate and demanding, he fucked my mouth with his tongue. He tasted like beer and me and damned if it wasn’t the biggest frickin’ turn on, déjà vu of the most erotic kind as his tongue plundered my mouth, mimicking the way he’d just fucked my pussy, making it long for his touch again. I ground my leg against his thigh, already desperate for more friction, for more attention.





No comments: