Wednesday, June 21, 2017

***Warning, this excerpt is hot AF*** You're welcome!



Hot and Filthy

Book 4.5 of The Dark and Damaged Hearts Series


PREORDER FOR JUST 99cents NOW!


Coming June 29th




“Don’t challenge me. Just do as I ask. That little bit of insubordination, my love, has earned your pretty little ass ten smacks. Now come over here.”
Oh, so this was the game we were playing tonight; I felt my heart skip and dance. He was going to be his uber-sexy, dominating self, and I was to submit and listen and obey and reap all the orgasmic benefits. I walked towards him, and he sat down on the edge of the bed.
“Bend over my lap.”
My eyes went wide. I’m not sure he’d ever spanked me like this before. I was always on all fours, on the spanking bench, straddling him, or on my back with my legs in the air. This was new. “You want to spank me like a child?”
His lips turned up into a wicked grin as he reached for my hand. “Ain’t nothin’ childish about what I intend to do to you, princess. Trust me.” I held out my hand, and he pulled me over his lap. Caressing my cheeks, rubbing his hands over my soft, shower-fresh skin, he prepared my body for the punishment to come.
“I’m not going to hurt you, but this is where we’re going tonight, okay? I want you to touch yourself, bring yourself to climax, and I’m going to watch. And it’s also a huge test for me, to see how long I can watch you touch yourself before I have to touch you, too. Before I can’t take it any longer and I have to fuck you. I doubt you’ll require punishment again after this, but if you beg for me, I will spank you. Do you understand?”
“I understand, and yes, I’m okay with this.” My body trembled in his lap, eager and nervous about the first spank to come.
“Good. Now relax. You’re shaking like a frightened kitten.” He continued to massage and run his hands around and along my back and butt, bringing all the blood to the surface of my skin and awakening my nerve endings, which were ready and willing to join the party.
Eventually, my body calmed and I melted into his lap, putty in his strong and skilled hands. It was then that the first spank came, hard and fast on my right cheek, dead center, where all the meat and muscle is. I yelped, squirming in his lap, feeling his erection press against my belly.
“Stop wiggling, Emma. You’re making it hard for me to concentrate. That’s one.”
Another smack came down, with what I could have sworn was a whistle in the air, rapid-fire speed and a cracking noise, landing square on the left one. I yelped again; tears stung the corners of my eyes, and a sudden sob escaped me. It wasn’t overly painful. James was good at what he did, but the initial smack was a shock to the system. “God, your skin is beautiful; it gets such a sexy pink glow to it. Are you okay?”
“Yes.” I was panting like a bitch in heat, surprised by how easily I managed to get out of breath from just two smacks. My core clenched while my body was humming for more. I could feel myself getting slick between my legs.
“Are you wet, baby?”
“Yes.”
A finger grazed over my swollen cleft. “Jesus fuck, Emma. Your pussy is so swollen, so shiny. I’d give anything to slip my fingers inside you right now.”
He gave out a groan and thrust his boxers-covered, fully erect cock into my pelvis. I pushed down, desperate to deliver just an iota of the torture he was giving me. He moaned again, following with two quick and hard smacks to each of my cheeks.
I squeaked and squirmed on impulse, relishing the warmth that spread from my backside into the rest of my body. He continued to spank me, varying his speed, the strength, and the location of his strike, keeping me on my toes and always guessing. I was breathless and damn near insane with arousal as I felt my pussy drip onto his lap.
“That’s eight and nine. One more to go. Do you prefer a cheek?”
I growled a “No” before digging my nails into his calf, stanching the need to grind my pelvis against his thigh.
“All right, my choice.”
He delivered the final deliciously painful blow to the left. Immediately after, he began planting soft, feather-light kisses all over my backside, numbing the sting but increasing my desire by tenfold.
“Your ass is perfect,” he hummed, his lips buzzing against my skin. “So plump and soft and round, and perky as hell when you wear those tight black yoga pants.”
I wriggled in his lap as he continued to kiss and nip my bottom, shamelessly humping his cock against my stomach while grinding my pelvis against his thigh. Was this part of the game? Because this was not how I got myself off, as much as I was enjoying it.

“Now, unless you’d like another spanking, I suggest you stand up and start showing me how you touch yourself. I’ll tell you when you can get onto the bed.” 



Emma Everly didn’t know true love or happiness until she met enigmatic millionaire James Shaw. He turned her world upside down, all for the better, possessing her heart, body, and soul. He brought her over to the dark and dirty side and opened her eyes to the wild and kinky sex Emma didn’t even know she craved.
Now they’re married and ready to start their life together, and Emma realizes all her dreams are coming true. With a romantic honeymoon planned on a live-aboard boat in French Polynesia with nothing but her handsome husband and the fishes, Emma is positive James will take her body to newer and more extreme heights of pleasure. But James has other ideas, and even in the middle of their sexy sea adventure, their relationship is put to the test. Emma must find a way to come to terms with James’ demands or risk ruining their first holiday as husband and wife.

No comments: