Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Book Excerpt and Blog: Whitley Cox


Love, Passion and Power: Part 1
Whitley Cox
He was her new beginning; she was his undoing...

When personal trainer Kendra Black saw millionaire Justin Williams walk through her door all she saw was money and a practiced swagger. A man who's used to getting what he wants, especially when it comes to women. But Kendra is startled to realize that there is more to Justin than meets the eye, he’s kind and funny and brilliant, and she wants him, desperately. Unable to resist Kendra or her fiery spirit and zest for life, right from the start, Justin pursues her, only her troubled childhood holds her back. She’s been running from love for so long, she doesn’t know how to stop and let it catch up.
Elated when Kendra finally gives into their attraction, Justin jumps in with both feet, only his hectic and demanding life continues to interfere, and Kendra’s past comes creeping back and the two are tested. When the couple embarks on a daring, passionate and physical adventure, Justin discovers Kendra’s secrets and fears while exploring and uncovering his own wild and dark desires.



Love, Passion and Power: Part 1
The Dark and Damaged Hearts Series Book 1
***Coming January 29, 2016***
Available for pre-order

Excerpt

“This is a nice place,” Sam cooed as we stumbled into Justin’s house around midnight. “You guys live here together?” she loosened her tie and started undoing the buttons on her blouse. This chick didn’t waste any time!
“No, no!” I corrected, perhaps a bit too quickly, causing Justin to give me a questioning look. “It’s… this is not my decorating taste. Too modern and sterile.” Justin raised his eyebrows in mock surprise.
“So you don’t live together?” she asked again, taking her blouse off and tossing it on to the couch, revealing a very sexy, lacy, white push-up bra that was doing a damn fine job of pushing up her delicious looking tits.
“No,” I repeated. Justin went into the kitchen and poured us all a sniffer of Brandy. I couldn’t take my eyes off of her breasts, they were magnificent. All I wanted to do was run the pad of my thumb across her nipples and bury my head between their pillowy softness. Suddenly I felt very self-conscious about my own modest B-cups.
“Are you guys a couple?”
“We’re working on it,” he cut in. Handing each of us a short boxy tumbler of liquor. I took a sip and it burned my throat causing me to cough a bit.
“So should we take this to the bedroom?” Sam sing-songed as she circled behind me and started unzipping my dress. It fell to the ground like quicksilver, leaving me standing there in a strapless cream and black bustier with matching thong. The inhale of Justin’s breath told me he was surprised and pleased with my choice of lingerie.
“Yes, let’s!” he added eagerly, having already removed his jacket and starting to loosen his tie and unbutton his dress shirt.

DON'T FORGET TO SIGN UP FOR MY NEWSLETTER!
BE THE FIRST TO HEAR ABOUT RELEASES, PRE-ORDERS, 
.99cent DEALS AND FREE BOOKS.

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE:

Okay! So, I'm the newest of the newbs when it comes to all things bloggy, so please bear with me. I'm not exactly sure how it goes, or what to talk about. These days I spend the majority of my time ready mommy blogs and sighing in quiet thanks, when I learn that I'm not the only woman out there who has had fleeting thoughts of selling her child on Etsy and using the money to fund a live-aboard trip to the Galapagos. Kids are time suckers. And sometimes they just suck. I'm excited to apart of this diverse and talented group of women and I can't wait for my books to start rolling out, and I can really dive in deep and get to know my readers. 

Kobo | Amazon | B&N | Books2Read


Social Links
@WhitleyCoxBooks




No comments: