Friday, November 2, 2012

Love Coupons

Today is my 21st Wedding Anniversary.  The secret to our marriage is simple... always take time for fun.  My dearest hubby is a pilot and gone often so I've learned to tease him over the miles.  (We'll save that for another post....heh, heh)  Today he is several hundred miles away so before he left I hid a card in his luggage.  For fun I left a printable coupon  on his Facebook page. 

I thought I'd share some of my favorite printable coupons.  Feel free to download and print.
 
 
 
 
 
Erotic romance author Mary Quast lives in a log home affectionately named "Camp Run-A-Muk" located in the woods of Michigan with her husband, three sons, and a collection of animal family members. She is currently writing for the 1 Night Stand series from Decadent Publishing and her short stories can be found cheap on Smashwords.


Visit Mary's
website or her blog
 
 

No comments: