With St. Patrick's Day coming up and being on a diet I thought I'd list my favorite St. Patty treats that I will miss enjoying this year.
1. Shamrock Cookies.
2. Chocolate-Irish Cream Cheesecake. Get the recipe.
3. Irish Black Bun Shamrock Cookies. Get the recipe.
4. Irish Chocolate Ice Cream (You add a cup of Irish whiskey to chocolate ice cream. Yeah, baby!)
5. Shamrock Milkshake Cupcakes.
6. Black & White Irish Cream Cupcakes. Get the recipe.
7. Chocolate Stout Shake. (Chocolate stout beer + choc. fudge + vanilla bean ice cream + milk = YUMMY!)
8. Toffee-Coffee Brownies. Get the recipe.
9. St. Patty Cupcakes with green M&Ms
10. Dublin Eggnog. (Eggnog + double-strength coffee + 6oz of Irish whiskey= wide awake fun)
11. Green beer. I don't usually drink beer but thought I'd better put it on my list any ways.
12. Rainbow Cupcakes. This recipe is so cool. Check it out.
13. Toffee Shortbread. Ah... buttery shortbread, a layer of toffee with chocolate topping. Sigh. A favorite sweet among families in Ireland. Get the recipe.
If you've been paying attention, you'll notice McDonald's shamrock shake is not on my list. That's because I've already had two. Oops.
I'll leave you with this thought...
what better way to burn calories than to get all hot over a sexy Irishman!
Here ya go!