Saturday, October 15, 2011

Sensual Saturday - Romantic Adirondaks

The setting for my third “Soul Series” book, Lonely Soul is mostly in the Adirondacks.  I fell in love with the beautiful mountains when I attended a friend’s wedding. The hero from my current Work In Progress is a Native American shape shifter who lives in the Adirondacks.

I highly recommend a visit to the Adirondacks during the fall. Not only for a color tour but also a guarantee romantic spark in your life. A six-million-acre civilized wilderness, dotted with quaint towns and charming lakeside villages, the Adirondack Region is open year-round for adventure.

Put your own spin on a classic weekend getaway and fall in love all over again.

Check out the Adirondack Mountain Club.
For more information on Resorts and Lodges in the Adirondack click here.


Savanna Kougar said...

Gosh, that looks beautiful. What a wonderful setting for your story.

William Kendall said...

Beautiful shots! I've been there in the fall before, and it's gorgeous.