Saturday, October 15, 2011

Sensual Saturday - Romantic Adirondaks

The setting for my third “Soul Series” book, Lonely Soul is mostly in the Adirondacks.  I fell in love with the beautiful mountains when I attended a friend’s wedding. The hero from my current Work In Progress is a Native American shape shifter who lives in the Adirondacks.


I highly recommend a visit to the Adirondacks during the fall. Not only for a color tour but also a guarantee romantic spark in your life. A six-million-acre civilized wilderness, dotted with quaint towns and charming lakeside villages, the Adirondack Region is open year-round for adventure.

Put your own spin on a classic weekend getaway and fall in love all over again.



Check out the Adirondack Mountain Club.
For more information on Resorts and Lodges in the Adirondack click here.

2 comments:

Savanna Kougar said...

Gosh, that looks beautiful. What a wonderful setting for your story.

William Kendall said...

Beautiful shots! I've been there in the fall before, and it's gorgeous.