Sunday, July 31, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday

Enjoy six sentences I selected from my newest release, Handcuffs & Silk.

Once inside, she slid out of his arms and stepped back to gaze at him. Everything else faded around her until only the magnificent man standing in front of her held her attention. Sex appeal coupled with willingness to satisfy equaled a very appealing combination in a one-night stand. His body radiated a power she wanted to tap. When he embraced her, their bodies fit together in a way promising extreme pleasure. Hunter lifted his arms out from his sides “Do I meet your approval, ma’am?”


Available from Decadent Publishing

Visit Mary's website or her blog

5 comments:

An Open Book said...

Good Lord woman- almost choked on my coffee- do I meet your approval? HELL YEAH
Dawne P

Jessica E. Subject said...

Hot and steamy and just the beginning. Well done! :)

Jessica E. Subject said...

Hot and steamy and just the beginning. Well done! :)

Kayelle Allen said...

I've been in love with this cover from the get go. Jimmy Thomas knows how to steam up a scene. *fanning*

Kayelle Allen said...

Oh... hit send before I meant to. Flustered for some reason. *cough* Those six sentences say one hell of a lot! I love a man who knows how to please, and can still be all man. Yum!