Wednesday, March 30, 2011

What makes you squirm?

I'm not talking about spiders, snakes, or millipedes. Those cause more of a shuddery, dance on tippy toe sort of reaction. No, I'm talking about sexual squirming. Hot squirming.

When you're reading a book, or watching a movie, at what point does your body begin to react? Are they in a restaurant playing footsies under the table? Is it when the couple reaches the bedroom? Or maybe you're good right up until the heroine starts unbuttoning the hero's shirt, or he slides his hands up the back of her blouse.

Which of the pix below is more likely to make you shift position on the couch, or hold your breath? Which pic would entice you to check out a book?

A - Massage

 B - Changing












C - Submitting





D - Strength
















Of the four shown, which pushes more of your squirm buttons? I'll pick a response for a download of any one of my books, winner's choice; post must be made on Wed, 3/30 only.

Choices:

Tales of the Chosen trilogy: Wulf, Alitus, and Jawk
Surrender trilogy: Surrender Love (Coming: Surrender Trust, Surrender Will)
Antonello Brothers: At the Mercy of Her Pleasure, For Women Only (Coming: Crystal Clear Truth)
visit http://kayelleallen.com/Books.html for more details about each book.

I'll announce the winner late Wed night.

7 comments:

Cinderita said...

I'm gonna have to go with #1 yummers

Madam K (lol) aka Jowanna said...

I will go with C. Love your page. Please coms visit me at Pimpin' Reads http://bit.ly/hotbooks

Katrina W said...

Def C !!!!! Hawt :O) Im a new follower love your page and their are some great covers and books to check out ;)
thanks kat
kittee_cat@bigpond.com

Savanna Kougar said...

Kayelle, strength is most likely to get me 'squirming'. Or a pure romantic moment. But that's squirming of the heart.

BrieCS said...

I am going to go with C - the other stuff is great, but that one hits the spot! :)

She said...

Submitting gets me squirming. Always looks hot with the high heels.

smg5775@yahoo.com

Kayelle Allen said...

Looks like C is a big winner! "She" is the winner. Thanks for responding everyone! I'm glad to see some new people here. Come back! We are a busy spot and you'll find lots of luscious books.