I love movies. From action thrillers to tear-jerkers to period dramas, I love them all. But my favorites, the ones that really stick with me, are romances. Here are my top 13, in no particular order. However, number one is my all-time favorite.
13. When Harry Met Sally -- Billy Crystal and Meg Ryan
12. The Wedding Singer -- Drew Barrymore and Adam Sandler
11. Pillow Talk -- Doris Day and Rock Hudson
10. Working Girl -- Harrison Ford and Melanie Griffith
9. While You Were Sleeping -- Sandra Bullock and Bill Pullman
8. Ever After -- Drew Barrymore and Dougray Scott
7. Ghost -- Demi Moore and Patrick Swayze
6. What's Up, Doc? -- Barbra Streisand and Ryan O'Neal
5. Sleepless in Seattle -- Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan
4. An Officer and a Gentleman -- Richard Gere and Debra Winger
3. Love, Actually -- Hugh Grant, Laura Linney, Colin Firth, ensemble cast
2. Titanic -- Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet
1. The Sound of Music -- Julie Andrews and Christopher Plummer
What about you? I'd love to hear what some of YOUR favorite movies are.
Becca Simone writes contemporary erotic romance for The Wild Rose Press. You can learn more about her at www.BeccaSimone.com