Thursday, March 24, 2011
13 Ways to Recognize a Good Friend
1. They cover for you when you really screw up
2. A friend will bail you out of jail. A good friend will be sitting right beside you, going, "Damn, that was fun!"
3. If you were to jump off a bridge, a friend might try to talk you out of it. A good friend would be at the bottom to break your fall.
5. Many people will walk in and out of you life, but only good friends will leave footprints in your heart.
6. A friend remembers your birthday. A good friend knows when you'd rather forget it!
7. A good friend is cheaper than therapy.
8. A good friend remembers what we were, and sees what we can be .
9. I asked God for a flower, he gave me a garden. Asked for a friend, he gave me you.
10. Good friends don’t let you do stupid things alone.
11. A good friend can make up for a bad family.
12. Good Friends are like bras: close to your heart and there for support.
13. But remember, a dog isn't *always* man's best friend. Especially if the man hasn't been that friendly himself!
I'd love to hear your quotes and of course, your stories!