Saturday, February 5, 2011

Interview with Erick McAlister


Today I have a special guest with me. Erick McAlister, co-owner of McAlister Enterprise and London's Most Dangerous Bachelor. He seems a bit too relaxed for this interview, sitting with his long, jean clad legs stretched out and crossed at the ankles. His well worn leather jacket rests on the chair behind him. He flashes a boyish grin at me before taking a drink of his cola.

M: Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule in London to join us today, Erick.

E: No problem. I always make time for the ladies... especially lovely ones.

M: blushes You have some long legs there. How tall are you?

E: 6'2" and 190. My brother is taller, but I have more of this. (Flexes the muscles in his athletic arms and chest.) I stay fit by running, lifting and playing Extreme Frisbee with my best mate.

M: My, my, my. (Fans self.) Did the heat just go up in here? Do you have any other things you like to do?

E: Yeah... blondes, brunettes, redheads...

M: Uh... I mean things such as hobbies.

E: Did my father set you up for this? He's been babbling to me about getting a hobby...blah, blah, blah... relax and all that bullshit. Other than women I enjoy riding motorcycles. Now if I had a sexy woman on my bike... that would be a great hobby! (Flashes a killer smile with teasing eyes.)

M: Now, I've noticed you have gorgeous green eyes. Are you Irish?

E: Actually my father is Scottish. I get my eyes from her and my hair from my mom. (He nervously runs his fingers through his hair.) She used to call it dishwater blonde. Strange term.

M: I've heard that term, it refers to the dark, grayish cast to blonde hair... some call it ash. Do you always wear it somewhat long?

E: Yep... messier the better too. My old man wants me to cut it, but I enjoy messing with him. a deep laugh escapes from his throat.

M: I bet women like it too.

E: They can touch it but never pull on it.

M: I'll make a note of that. Hmmm... Speaking of women, what kind do you like?

E: You mean there are different kinds? Ha! All I know, is they want me for one thing and I'm more than happy to give it to them. (His voice takes on a sarcastic tone, with a touch of anger in his face.)

M: What would be the perfect woman for you? Flexible? Kinky? What would rev your engine?

E: Hmmm... the perfect woman wouldn't actually rev my engine but rather slow it down. I look forward to feeling contenment. Let's see... she'd be.... petite, buxom, brunette, cute smile, a little shy, loving, caring, one who makes me laugh... (*sigh*)

M: Sounds like you just described someone you know.

E: Not going there. Let's get back to kinky.

M: Okay, what's your favorite kink then?

E: Having sex outside or in public. I love the risk of getting caught. (His delicious lips spread into a wicked grin.) I certainly don't mind an audience.

M: Alrighty then... whew! What is your favorite guilty pleasure?

E: Mac and cheese.

M: (cough) Did you say "Mac and cheese"?

E: Yep. I can't help myself...love that shit!

M: So let me guess.... your idea of a romantic evening would be a beautiful woman and Mac and cheese.

E: Oh that sounds tasty. Why didn't I think of that before? A naked woman covered in Mac & Cheese. I don't suppose you have any Mac & cheese do you?

M: Seriously, Erick...can you be romantic?

E: I'm sure I could if I tried. I'd romance the right woman. (taps his finger on his chin as if in thought then runs his hand through his hair.) I'd take her to Hampton House, the family home in South Hampton. Have wine and pizza on the patio then enjoy a walk and her in the garden at night.

M: hmmm....sounds nice. What do you think is your greatest achievement?

E: Helping my father and brother build the business.
M: What is your greatest fear?

E: That something I did to help a friend years ago will come back to ruin my future with a woman (shadows darken his handsom face) and I'll never truly know love.

M: Wow, those are some heavy thoughts.

E: (shrugs) That's what happens when I haven't had any Mac & cheese in a while.

M: Now I've heard you can seduce a woman with a whisper. Final question... how do you feel about being selected as London's Most Dangerous Bachelor?

E: Whisper? Sometimes, it doesn't even take a whisper. (Leans over and tilts his head and I feel myself liquifying.) I think it's a joke! My brother, Michael is the dangerous one. He likes rock climbing, sky diving, all that kind of crazy shit that might break his neck. Me? I'm not dangerous... I'm a lover. (he winks)

M: Thank you again, Erick McAlister for joining us today.

E: My pleasure. Would you like to join me for dinner? I hear there is a place around the corner that makes a mean Mac & cheese.


To celebrate, I'm giving away two special items this month.
A signed copy of Tormented Soul (Erick McAlister's story) and a gift from my favorite store, Lover's Lane.

All you have to do is visit Romantic Interludes and leave a comment on any post from Feb.1st until midnight the 14 th, the holiday for love... Valentine's Day .

Names will be placed into a drawing and the winner will be picked and announced on February 15.

1 comment:

Savanna Kougar said...

Erick, nice to meet you. Good luck with love.