That made me stop and think. Were the things I thought were wonderful about him true of other friends? What about guys in general? Were these different from things I liked about my female friends? For me, it fit most of my friends. Did I tell you I was lucky? Yeah, I am! *grins*
Here's my list, with enough changed to protect the guilty. ;)
- He's dependable. If he commits to do something, you can count on him to follow through and not change his mind at the last minute.
- He's a man of his word. When he says he'll stop by and bring you something on his way to work, you can count on having it.
- He's kind. He will tell you what he thinks and be honest, but he is not cruel in speaking his mind.
- He is fun to be around. He laughs easily, offers to share what he has, and can be counted on to make a gathering enjoyable.
- He looks out for others. When there's a storm, he calls people he knows in that area and checks on them. He'll go out of his way to help a friend in need.
So, what about you? Are these attributes you look for in a friend? *waves* Um...hello? FYI -- I'm referring to the list this time, not the pic. Just sayin'.