With it being summer and my kids a constant annoyance (my youngest is singing my my ear as I type this), here are the 13 books I wish I could find the time to read.
1. The Darkest Lie by Gena Showalter
2. Forged of Shadows by Jessa Slade
3. To Conquer a Highlander by Mary Wine
4. Rapture Untamed by Pamela Palmer
5. Bonds of Justice by Nalini Singh
6. Red Demon by Deidre Knight
7. An Echo in the Bone by Diana Gabaldon- saw this when I was taking the oldest to the library. Oh, if only I had the time.
8. Parallel Attraction by Deidre Knight- I haven't read any of this series but I have loved her Gods of Midnight so really want to give this a try.
9. Born of Night by sherrilyn Kenyon- another new series I am interested in checking out.
10. The Strangely Beautiful Tale of Miss Percy Parker by Leanna Renee Hieber
11. The Darkly Luminous Fight for Persephone Parker by Leanna Renee Hieber
12. I'll Be Slaying You by Cynthia Eden
13. Beyond the Rain by Jess Granger