Sunday, July 18, 2010

Sultry Sunday- It's The Simple Pleasures In Life

I've often said it's the simple pleasures in life that make me happy. On today's Sultry Sunday, I'm listing some of my favorite simple pleasures that will bring a smile to my face,a flutter to my midsection and, even on occasion, moisture to...well, you get it.

.
While suffering through a hectic work day, looking over and seeing a new text message, opening it up to see loving words, a sexual innuendo or even a simple 'thinking of you'. Three little words that can bring a smile to my lips in a split second and make me forget the crazy work day


Seeing someone you love (or like, depending on the circumstances) across the room who, out of nowhere, smiles or winks at you bringing a giddy feeling inside because you just shared a private moment in front of others who are oblivious.

Not having to ask the person you care about for something- they just know and do it.

Snuggling in a li'l closer while in bed on a Sunday morning with the one you love.











Not having to leave the house for ANY reason and being with someone you care about.

3 comments:

Savanna Kougar said...

Dawne, such intimacy is a simple pleasure and worth EVERYTHING!

An Open Book said...

I agree Savannah- love simple pleasures

Kayelle Allen said...

That last photo of the kissing couple is absolutely yummy. That made my day. Thank you. ^_^